Chapter 2

God's gift

I threw myself to the bed and tried to sleep. But I can’t. I showered and then ate ramen. I really don’t know what to do. When I looked at the clock, it says 2.30 in the morning.

I tried to watch tv and went channel surfing. I stop when there’s a drama. It was a drama marathon. I don’t get the story it was so boring that I eventually fell asleep.

Gee gee gee gee baby baby baby
Gee gee gee gee baby baby baby

My phone rang. I picked it up.

“yeoboseyo?”

“yeoboseyo Taeyeon” said a man’s voice

Huh? Who’s this?” I asked panic.

Yah it’s me, Eeteuk oppa!” he giggled

oh! Leeteuk oppa! I’m sorry I haven’t saved your number yet”

“it’s fine. You have anything to do today?”

“Hm… Nope. Why?”

“let’s hang out. I’ll pick you up in 20 minutes. Okay?” then he hung up.

I quickly showered and dressed up. I decided to wear a skinny jeans and a pale pink blouse. While I was grabbing my bag I heard a knock.

“ah that must be oppa!” I said that to myself. I strolled towards the door and opened it.

“Oppa!” I greeted

“Whoa Taeyeon, you look great” he smiled. Which made me blushed.

“You… Look good too oppa” I said shyly. Ah! Double blushed!

Then he grabbed my hand. My heart was pounding.

 

Leeteuk’s POV

I grabbed her hand and took her for a walk. My heart was beating so fast I thought I’d have a heart attack.

“We’re here!” I said

“A park?” I glanced to him. He nodded. And held my hand and led me to the swings. We sat down watching kids running around and playing around. We talked for a while until there’s no kid on the park.

We talked about everything, families, friends, and works. She was stressed out about her families. She doesn’t have one now. She’s an only child and her parents died.

I told her about everything too. I felt comfortable when I’m with her. I don’t know why but I like it. Then there was a silent. I looked at her, her cute ponytail, her nose, and her pink lips. She’s perfect.

I got up from my swings and walked towards her. Kneed down and raised her chin, brought my lips in front of hers and kissed her.  I touched her cheek. She kissed back.We kissed for a few seconds and I pulled my lips. I can see that she blushed, I did too.

“uhm… we should go home. I think it’ll rain” I said. She nodded. She didn’t look at my eyes.

 

Taeyeon’s POV

OMO! Oppa kissed me! I feel like I was about to fainted. I nodded when he said we should go home.

We went home without anything to talk about cause it was too awkward. I really didn’t know what to say. I know that I felt happy and I know that I like him but I really didn’t know what to say. The rain was falling, it wasn’t a hard rain, it was just a drizzle.

When we got to my house he grabbed my hand and hugged me.

“I know this wasn’t a good time to say this since we just met yesterday. But I really like you, Taeyeon. I feel comfortable when I’m with you. I’m not hoping that you like me; I just want you to know that I really like you. Especially your smile” he said while hugging me.

“Oppa, Ilikeyoutoo” I said it quickly and shyly.

“What? I can’t hear you” he broke our hug.

“i-I said… I-I like you too” I said. Oh man! I’m blushing! Why can’t I stop blushing?

“Really?” he was shocked. I can tell. I nodded.

 He brought his lips and it touched mine. We kissed again. But this time we kissed under the rain. He kissed me softly and I kissed him back.

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

I’m reaaaaallllyy sorry if I bored you. This is my first time writing an FF. Pleas give me comments or critics :D