Hello?

God's gift

It was spring. I could feel the cold breeze between my fingers as I raised my hands to the sky.

I sat on one of the bench near the river. My house is not far from the river. I go here every time I get upset. It’s a quiet place and I can only think when I’m in a quiet place.

My parents just died because of a car accident. I remember they brought me here every Sunday morning for a walk. Without knowing, I cried. I didn’t realize I was crying until I feel a warm drops on my hand.

“Are you… okay?” said a man. He seemed worried.

“Ah… Yes I-I’m fine” I said while wiping my own tears, and smiled a little.

“You seem sad” he said as he sat beside me.

 “Anieyo. I’m fine”

“I’ve seen you a couple times here. Same spot same expression. I’m guessing you’re here every time you get sad” he said it while staring at me. I just nodded. “I’m Park Jungsoo by the way but call me Leeteuk”

“Kim Taeyeon” I said.

The weird thing is that I could tell him everything that I’ll never told anyone. It’s weird that I’m a very closed person but I can tell him everything and he’s just listen without saying a word.

“So this time, why did you cry?” he asked

“I *sigh* just lost my parents” I looked to the ground. Still holding my tears. Then he hugged me. I put my head on his shoulder and cried.

“I’m sorry for your lost. I shouldn’t ask about it” then he pat my back. I cried even harder.

I got tired cause I cried for at least 30 minutes. My throat felt dry and I need water. I pulled myself from him. “Thank you Leeteuk-sshi”

“Call me with oppa. You’re younger than me I can see that. You must be thirsty cause of crying. Come on, let’s walk” he grabbed my hand and led me to a coffee shop across the street. He gave me hot tea and had himself a cup of cappuccino.

 

Leeteuk’s POV

I watched as she stared at her tea with her red eyes. I didn’t realize that she knew I was staring at her.

“Oppa. Thank you for listening to my stories back then” she said with her cute smile. We only know each other for a few hours yet I already like this girl so much.

“You’re welcome” I replied her with my smile.

She looks so innocent and fragile. I wanted to ask her out but it seemed like it wasn’t the best time.

“Are you done? Shall we go home now?” I asked. She nodded and gave me that cute smile again.

 

Taeyeon’s POV

Aigoo Leeteuk oppa, how can God send his angel to me? I think I like him already. Oh and that smile just made my feelings cheered up a little.

We walked to my house without talking. When we got to my place, I bowed and thank him for today.

“You’re welcome Taeyeon” he bowed as well while gave me his sweet smile. “If you need a friend to share some stories, call me” then he gave me his phone number and I gave mine to him.