Epilogue 1

Don't Flirt
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

PRESENT.

 

Minho unlocked his car and opened the door for Sulli to get in.

 

Sulli smile seductively. “Where are we rushing to Mr. loverboy?” She took a step forward and put her hands at Minho’s clothed abs.

 

His heart skips a beat with her sensual action. “To heaven…” he said spontaneously.

 

“Then, to heaven we go…” she whispered and nipped his lips before getting inside the car.

 

Minho was in dazed for a few seconds and breathes in and out once before moving to the driver side.

 

The drive didn’t take long as the place only a few blocks away from the club. Minho pull over the car at the parking space before went out to open door for Sulli.

 

“Ah… its been a long time since my last visit…” Sulli said while hugging Minho’s waist.

 

“You knew you can come anytime baby… you knew the pass code…” Minho nervously hugged her back and pushed the elevator button.

 

 Sulli never act this way. Sure they did hold hands and peck lips but that’s it. Tonight is the first time they shared a very passionate kisses. Tonight something else erupted in his inside. He wanted to touch her, kiss her, and love her. Her touches make him shivered in desire.

 

“What are you thinking loverboy?” Sulli voice brought him out from his thought.

 

Minho so deep in his thought that he didn’t realize that they were already inside his luxury condo.

 

He smiled genuinely. “Y.O.U…”

 

She slowly reaches his handsome face with her hand. “I don’t know you can be this romantic…” she kissed his cheek before pull away from him and settled down on the couch.

 

“wanna drink some wine?” Minho felt nervous and anxious.

 

Sulli smiled mischievously. She knew her fiancé for his whole life. She can tell he is nervous and anxious. And whenever he felt that, he will seek wine for remedy. “Sure…”

 

He went to take the wine from his wine cabinet and came back to the couch with a bottle of wine and two glasses. He sat beside her as he uncorked the wine bottle and start pouring it in the glass before handing one glass to Sulli.

 

He held up his glass and Sulli tossed it with her glass. “cheers…”

 

 

 

“Tell me… did you bring other girls in here to have fun?” Sulli who’s on her third wine glass asked Minho bluntly.

 

Minho was taken aback by her question but then smile at her reddened cheeks. Alcohol started to consume her system. She must be wondering about this in her mind for a long time already he thought.

 

He put down his glass and took hers too before putting it down beside his glass. “Are you curious?”

 

“Yes…” she answered honestly.

 

Minho cupped her face with his hands. “Never and will never be. Having fun doesn’t mean I will take them home… by the way, Queen Sulli will slay me alive if I do that.” He said jokingly while looking at her beautiful features. Her alluring lips to precise.

 

Sulli chuckled lightly while her hands started to move up to his chest and caressed it. She was relieved inside upon hearing his answer. Yes, she looks like in the verge of drunk but she’s still sober to be told. She wanted to ask him that question for years already and with the help of alcohol she found the courage to ask him.

 

 People might not believe his words but Sulli believe it. Minho is a jerk but he never lie. He will told her exactly what he feels and think in order to prevent her from getting hurt more in the future. He once said that it’s better for him to be honest and tell her himself rather than she heard it from someone else.

 

“You knew it’s only you who can get inside here baby… it will always forever, you…” he caressed his thumb on her flawless face. His eyes shades get intense and darken when he sees her enchanting smile.

 

Sulli couldn’t help but smile at his romantic lines and gestures. Just then, she saw his eyes shades darken and fill with desire. Her heart palpitated. She got him in her hands. Krystal plan goes as they predicted it to be.

 

She wanted to follow her heart and give herself to Minho but Krystal’s voice keep echoing inside her head.

 

“Remember Ssul…

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter