01

Something untold
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It feels weird.

Something banging hard in my chest?

What is that feeling?

"Hey, your pen," I put my face straight. Acting as if nothing happen.

"Urmmm.. oh yes. Thank you," I took the pen and hung my head low. Hiding my reddened face and started to walk away.

Joy engulfed me. Why I was acting such way again?

"Hey!" he called me. Oh my God! Blood rushed through my veins. Why is he calling me again?

Did he notice that I was like adore him? It is obvious? Or did my skirt lifted? Or he likes me too? Wait, too? Do I like him? Should I go back to him or ignore him and walk away like I never heard him calling me in the first place.

"Excuse me. You. The one that I gave pen just now," he claimed.

I turned around and faced him. Luckily, it was just few steps away.

"Sorry, what's wrong?" I said. Calm and clenching hards on the books that I've been holding since morning.

"Hmm. I think I just gave you my pen. Here's your pen. I was mistakenly gave you the wrong one. Sorry, I was quite lost just now," he said and laugh lightly.

Those sparkling eyes when he laugh. The cutest thing I ever seen.

"Hello? My pen?" he said whilst waving his hand in front of my face.

"Ohh. Sorry, I was... ugh, never mind. Here take yours. Sorry too. I took without looking at it," I said with stern look. Not wanting him to notice that I've been too facinate with his face, smile and gaze. Gosh, those are killing me slowly. Each time.

"Luhannn!" A bunch of guys were yelling out loud towards our direction.

"It's okay. Sorry I got to go. Football practice," I nodded as I heard his fellows were calling him to join them on the field.

"Oh okay," I said and he left.

Luhan.

His name.

 

 

Rings.

The school has ended. I gathered all my stationeries and put them on my pencil case.

A smile appeared on my face as I saw my pen.

The pen that 'caused me feel giddiness all of sudden.

Luhan touched it.

I took the pen and stare at it.

"Aren't you lucky buddy?" a smile crept on my face.

"Booo!"

I was shocked. Shock enough till I dropped the pen and it fell on the floor.

"Yahh Kim Haein! You could've give me heart attack! Oh no, my pen! " I smacked my friend's arm and pick up the pen.

The bottom part is broken.

"It's hurt," she yelped as if I hit her so hard.

I zipped my pencil case as I put my broken precious pen in it and ready to leave the class.

"Serve you right, so next time don't ever do that again," I said with my 'do-you-understand' face.

"Alright umma. Sorry umma," she pouted.

"I am not your mother," I said as I walked out from the classroom and leave her with anxious facial yet to disappear within my face.

"Yahh Lee Nami. Why are you so mad all of sudden?"

"I dropped my pen because of you," I walked in quick pace. Leaving her behind.

"It was just a pen," she said.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter