Why Yi Fan....?

Love Me,Oh Se Hee~♥

   It was a cold winter day, when you and Yi Fan  walk side by side in a garden. The atmosphere around you feel really different than before. It's very silent until you can hear sound of the wind blowing.

    

    "Let's sit over there~" Yi Fan voice finally break the silent atmosphere. You just nod and follow his steps to the nearby bench. He pats empty seat beside him, you sit beside him. He groans softly.

 

      "Yi Fan... are you ok?" you smile softly while hold his cold hand. He snatches his hand away make you confuse. This is not Wu Yi Fan that you know.

 

      "What is wrong,Yi Fan?" 

 

      "I dont like you anymore,Se Hee...." Yi Fan tell you heartlessly. Your eyes widen and tears start forming in your eyes. You laugh bitterly.

 

    "W-what...? D-dont make this kind of joke,Yi Fan!! It's not funny at all!!" Your tears start to fall. You pull his face and force him to look into your eyes.Yi Fan pull your hands away and look down.

 

     "I'm serious. I dont like you anymore! You're too naive... I just love you because I pity of you... I'm sorry, Se Hee..." his words make you cry harder.He stand up and go away, leave you there alone. He tried to hide his tears.

 

    "I hate you ,Wu Yi Fan!!" you yell and cry really loud.

 

Yi Fan's P.O.V

 

      I look Se Hee's tears falling down. I know I was too mean, but I've no choice! I still love her and only her in my heart. But,what can I do? I rather look her crying today and start to hate me than look her crying when I die one day soon.I dont want her to know about my disease.

 

      I cant tell her I've brain cancer.I cant!! It will hurt her more! Se Hee too precious in my life. Because she too precious to me, I must let her go!! I dont wanna torture her life one day soon when I gone.

 

      "I'm so sorry,Se Hee," my tears start rolling down. Se Hee just like an angel in my life. She change my life from the playboy into a loyal one.

 

      Se Hee,this decision hurt me more than you.. I'm sorry. I've broke my promises. I promised you I wont make you cry. I promised you I'll not leave you. I promise you I'll never lie to you. I promised you everything but now what? I broke all my promises!  I'm sorry,Se Hee!!

 

Author note .

Mianhe if my story too lame..

*bow* please leave a comment so I can fix my story 

-XOXO , Chou K.A.