meeting

Many faces

 

Donghae POV

Thanks to Kangin and Siwon we got yell by a girl. The movie ended so we walk to the exit; I could hear a girl voice yelling really loud. I turn and saw the girl form earlier yelling at the security who kicked her and her friends out. I laugh when I saw the shock expression on the security face. I take another look at her, that girl didn’t she bump to me at the Hawaiian barbecue? I overheard that she has to go to the hospital to visit her aunt? I get it; she fakes that so she could ditch the two guys that she was sitting with. WAIT she…the weak girl…the store…is the same person? This girl is very interesting without thinking I follow her out of the theater.

            “Excuse me?” I poke her arm “I'm sorry about earlier is there any way that I could make it up to you?”

            “Ice cream” she said after thinking about the offer.

            “Okay then let’s go” I smile my famous smile that makes girl’s hearts melts. She was just staring at her friend standing next to her. We got to the ice cream store; I open the door for the girls, but close it when Kangin and Siwon turn. I look at the girl she seem happy as she looks around. I know the other girl name is Natasha, but I don’t know her name. She looks like a kid; her eyes are open wide as she looks at the ice creams. She even whines about having a hard time choosing one. She closed her eyes and pick randomly so that how she chooses her ice cream. We sat down at one off the table

            “Oh sorry for not introduce myself earlier, my name is Donghae and this is Kangin and Siwon” I pointed at Kangin and Siwon.

           “My name is Natasha and this is J” Natasha was about to finish her sentence

            “My name is Julie nice to meet you” the girl sits next to her jump in. I nod so her name is Julie, but I saw Natasha gave her a weird look.

            “Siwon, I heard you have a lot of schedule so what’s were you doing in a movie theater?” Julie asks staring straight at Siwon. So she knows that we are Super Junior. “I mean I heard that Super Junior have a lot of schedule, but you seem to be free enough to hang out with normal people like them” Julie continued. “At least hang out with your members”. I looked at her with a shock expression. She doesn’t recognize me and Kangin?

            “We are members of Super Junior” I raised my voice a bit.

Jenny POV

            “Really? I don’t remember seeing you at the concert though” I try to remember the faces of thirteen member, but I only remember five of them. I only know Siwon because of his abs. Oh I remember that this one guy that dance really well. His hair was blond and he was very good looking. My heart beats like crazy when I watch him dance. I never felt like that before, but I don’t know his name “Siwon I have a question”

            “What is it?”

            “You know Super Junior super show 3 in Vietnam? There was this member that has blond hair. He dance really good, he almost always in front and he also rap in some of the songs. Who is he?” I tried to best to describe what I remember. I been wanted to find out who he is, but I didn’t know who to ask. Natasha doesn’t know about Super junior either, they have thirteen member that why it hard for me to know each of them.

            “Do you remember what his solo was?” Kangin asks

            “Well…he sings…” I remember that song well because the lyrics were very meaningful.

Donghae POV

She looks like she really wants to find out who that member is. I could tell that she really admire that person. So I try to remember who have blond hair in that period of time. There were four members with blond hair Shingdon, Heechul, Eunhyuk, and me. Kangin ask her what song did the person she likes sings. I’m positive that she talking about Eunhyuk because she said he dances well.

            “He sing…” she began. I was waiting for her to finish her sentence before I tell her its Eunhyuk hyung.

            “He sings you are my everything” she finished  

            “It’s Eun…” wait what did she said? You are my everything? Isn’t that my solo song? So she likes me? But doesn’t recognize her favorite member; me?

            “His voice sound so sad as if he have a story behind it. I was listening to it with my eyes close and once I open my eyes he already ran back stage.”

            “But you saw him in other songs? Didn’t you look at his face?” I ask impatiently because we performed a lot of songs how can she not see my face?

            “When you guys dance you guys stand upstage that why I couldn’t see you guys. When you guys spread out each person go each section of the stage he didn’t come to my section at all. And also I forgot to wear my glasses that day.” She whispers the last sentence.  

            “You went to a concert without you glasses when you version are bad? Seriously how can you be so clumsy?” I tease

            “I'm not clumsy, do you guys know who that is are not?” she sound annoyed

            “Of course he’s closer than you think” Siwon smirks.

            “What do you mean?” Julie looks confused.

            “He’s right here” Kangin said while pointing at me. She looks at me, could tell that she was shock. She told Kangin that he’s lying; she didn’t believe that I'm the one that she talked about.

            “You guys seriously know how to joke around, his hair was BLOND not black” she stood up and look over at Natasha “let’s go home it’s late”

Jenny POV

I thought I could finally know his name and who he is, but I was wrong. I hate when people joke around like this. I guess I will have to find another way. I was walking away when I heard something

            You are my everything

            Nothing you love won’t bring

            My life is yours alone

            The only love I’ve ever known

            Your spirit pulls me through

            When nothing else will do

            Every night I pray. On bended knee

            That you will always be my everything

I froze for a moment; I realize that I had my eyes closed the whole time when he was singing. When the song end, I felt my cheeks burning and my heart beats so fast that it might explode if I stay longer. I ran without looking back.

Donghae POV

I sing a part of my solo song. I finish the songs and I saw Julie ran without looking back.

            “Great you scared the girl away” Kangin signed

            “Did I sound that horrible?” I look at them waiting for their answers. They just ignored me and start walking back to the dorm. Did I really sound that horrible? I'm pretty sure I sang it well. Did my voice cracks without me knowing? But I'm still happy that she said that she likes me the most out of 13 members. Well she didn’t really say that, but she only asked about me so that the same thing…right? I tried to sleep, but I can’t all I think about is why did she ran?

Jenny POV

            “STOP” Natasha yelled

            “Okay okay you don’t have to yell” I stop running and stare at the floor

            “Why did you run?” Natasha asks

            “I don’t know” I try to find an answer in my head.

            “Jenny you know what I notice? You always run away from guys that you like”

            “What? That’s silly” I laughed

            “Remember Daniel, and Richie? You hide every single time you see them in the hall way. One time Richie talks to you and you walks away pretending you didn’t hear him. Daniel asked for your number and you said you didn’t have a cell phone when your phone charm that said “Taemin” sticking out of your pocket. EVERYONE KNOW YOU HAVE A PHONE” she burst out in anger

            “Well, since you put it that way…” I trailer off because I didn’t know what to say

            “How are you going to have a boyfriend when you run away every time you see your crush?”

            “Okay I'm not brave like you. I can't just say or express my feeling. I don’t care even if I’ll be single my whole life. Men always make our women suffer anyways. I don’t like to feel like my heart going to explore any second. I don’t want to suffer from cheats and break ups”

            “But you can’t run away from love forever. You have to grow up and except the reality you can't be a kid forever. Love is not as bad as you think it is”

            “Yeah that came from a person who got left behind” I regretted as soon as it came out of my mouth. I ran into my house, I felt tears roll down my cheeks. I shouldn’t have said that Natasha got dump by this guy in U.S. He was her first love.

Natasha POV

I couldn’t move from the spot; I stood there and stare into space. Memories of him are coming back to me, but I don’t want it to come back. My chest felt so tight, it hurt to breath. Somehow, I found myself inside my room.

            “Promise that you will come back to pick me up?” I held out my pinky

            “Promise” he smiled and kissed me on my forehead. I waited for him every day and night. I tried to call his number, but couldn’t reach him. One day, I was outside on my porch I hear footsteps. I turn and it’s was him, I ran to him as fast as I could. However I stop when I see that he wasn’t alone. There a girl standing next to him; they were holding hands.

            “Natasha this is Jessica I meet her at the audition and we decide to get marry next month” I felt like someone grabbing my heart. My heart hearts so much that I can't even cry. I force and smile and congratulate him. To him I'm just a little girl who wants attention. I know he’s a lot older than me, but I still love him with all my heart. I went to their wedding, Jessica looks beautiful. No wonder he fell for her she also very kind.

I know Jenny is upset, but this is too much. I cried the whole night as I remember how I use to follow him everywhere. He would always on my side to protect me. Now that I think about it he treat me like a sister, but I didn’t see him as my brother. I have to be strong I can't cry like this forever. I already move here I'm a new person now I have to let go of the past.

Jenny POV

Its morning, I don’t feel like sleep in today so I went out for a walk. I want to apologize to Natasha, but I'm scared. She always helps me and that is what I said to her. I don’t even want to see her face; I'm so ashamed of myself. In the end I will have to apologize, okay I will apologize when I get back from my jog. I knock on her room quietly, she didn’t respond so I open her door. She wasn’t in her room, I felt somehow relived. I sat down on her bed, waiting for her to come home so I could talk to her. Why is the pillow so wet? And the blanket also what have I done to my best friend? I ran outside to look for her, people are looking at me, but I don’t care. All I think about is Natasha, I could imagine that she cried all night. I ran into a lot of people; I just apologize and keep on running. I'm so tired and Natasha is nowhere to be found. What if someone kidnap her? She too pretty it dangerous for her to walk around alone. This is all my fault, I know that I always deny to be myself, she just trying to get me out of my shell. I bumped into someone again, but this time I stay on the floor because I have no energy left. 

Donghae POV

I was taking a walk before I go to practice. I look at my watch 6:30 P.M. I have thirty more minute before practice. I was turning around the corner, I bumped into someone. I lost balance, but mange to stay on my feet. The person I bump into just stay on the floor. Man did I bump into her that hard?

            “I'm sorry are you okay?” I bend down. I know this person “Julie, are you okay? Why are you crying?” I try to help her up, she seem like she doesn’t have any energy left. We finally reach a coffee shop. I ask her what happen, She said that she got in a fight with Natasha and she said something very harsh to Natasha. She also told me how she went to Natasha room and the pillow and blanket were wet with tears.  I wonder what they fought about; they don’t seem like the type that would fight with each other.

            “Drink it will help you feel better” I handed her the coffee. I saw her look at the cup then ask the waiter for a straw. I try to hold my laughter, I never see anyone drink coffee with a straw. The waiter came back with a straw, she take a sip of the coffee. 

            “It’d really hot so don’t you use a spoon instead of a straw” I handed her the spoon. She didn’t take the spoon, but I put the spoon in her coffee anyway.

I look outside of the window for a bit and turn my attention back to her. I look at her in shock, she was using the spoon to drink, but her hands shake so much that the coffee spill on the table. I look at her and I notice her face is cover in sweats. Her head sway a little then fall almost hit the table luckily I caught it in time. The waiter calls the hospital, and in few minutes I found myself sitting outside the patient room. The doctor said that there’s nothing wrong, but he also don’t know why she fainted. I call Kangin and Siwon to tell them that I can't go practice today. I also use Julie phone to call Natasha and tell her what happen. I saw a figure running toward my way.

            “She just fainted I don’t know what happen. The doctors said that she fine” I said in a breathe.

            “What today’s date?”Natasha asked

            “24th” I answer in confusion

            “Oh okay. That’s a relief, she going to fine soon.” Natasha let out a relieve laugh

            “What do you mean?” I ask still confuse. What’s the date have to do with that fact that she fainted?

            “She have her ‘thingy’ this happen before. This is her third time in a hospital”

            “So it’s hurt that much and she feel the same pain every month?” How can she handle to go through all that every month?

            “Some month she doesn’t have as much pain. To be honest, I feel sorry for her because I don’t have pain at all. Last time, she seems to be in so much pain and I couldn’t do anything for her"  Natasha explained. I still feel confuse, do all girls have to go through that every month? I feel sorry for them; I will treat girls better from now on.

            “She was running around looking for you” I look at Natasha

            “Yeah I heard my parents told me she came to my house in the morning. Normally she would drink her medicine why didn’t she drink it today?” Natasha signed.

            “What do you mean in the morning? What time did she came to your house?” I ask impatiently.

            “Around 7 in the morning; I was surprise because she never wakes up that early on a normal day.” Natasha answer looking confuse

            “She told me that she ran to look for you right after she went to your house. You said that she went to your house at 7am right?” I conform again to make sure it’s seven

            “But I bumped into her around 6:30 P.M” I finish. I saw that Natasha eyes open wide. “I helped her up and she seem like she have no energy left. We sat down in a coffee shop then she fainted. That mean it not because she didn’t drink her medicine, but she fainted because she ran for 11 hours.”