a bad day

Many faces

 

Jenny POV (you)

As usual I'm at a club with my best friend; Natasha. I’m tired; we’ve been dancing for few hours already. From the corner of my eyes I can see this guy keep on staring at Natasha. Without thinking, I walk over to him.

“I notice that you keep on staring at my best friend. If you want to talk to her I could give you her number.” I chuckled when I saw how excited he was when he heard that.  I give him a paper with Natasha’s number and walk away. I sat down and couldn’t help laughing at his reaction. He is smiling like an idiot and telling his friends about it. He looks over and nods his head saying thanks I just give a smile back. I roll my eyes and turn back to Natasha; who is busy texting someone.

“Stop giving random guys my number” Natasha said without looking up

           “But I ran out of money this week I need someone to feed me” I pout

          “You used that last week use something else; anyways where do you want him to take us tomorrow?” she signed

          “Hawaiian barbecue” I answer

         “Okay he said since you helped him he gonna bring a friend to hook you up”

        “Urggg, whatever I just want my Hawaiian bbq”

I got home at 12:00. My mom is still out working, my dad is sleeping, my big sister is still out with her friends, and my little sister is still using the computer. I changed into my pajamas; I check the fridge to see if there food left. There nothing at all in the fridge, only milk. I walk to the nearest store to buy some noodles and other random foods. I brought a lot since I only shop once a week.

“You need help?” a random guy with his hood cover his face asks me as I got out of the store

            “Nah I got it” I said with a smile thinking that I need to work on my muscle anyways.

           “I can't let a girl carry this alone” he said as he grabs the bags from my hands

          “Urg you’re so annoying here carry it all then” I know what you thinking let a random guy carry my bags. However I don’t feel like he’s a bad guy. He too skinny and he should be the one to be scared of me.

“Okay” he smiles. He tried to ask for my name, but I change to other subjects. I don’t know why, but I don’t like to tell people my name. My house is one more block away, but I'm not dumb to let him know my house.

“Okay my house is ahead, my parents going to yell if I walk home with a guy” I said as I get my bags from him. He just smile and told me goodnight. I don’t have to turn back to see that he still watching me to see if I'm really going to my house. I have to turn left to get home, but I turn right. I pull out my phone to call Natasha. I needed to talk to her anyways, so I went inside her house. I talked to her for few minutes then went home.

Donghae POV

I met a girl today; I helped her with her shopping bags because there were too many. She looks too weak to carry all those. I watch as she disappears around the corner.  I was smiling to myself, but then I forgot to ask her name. I came back to Super Junior dorm.

            “What took you so long? We’re starving here” Siwon yelled

            “I was helping a girl” I said while taking my shoes off

            “Was she cute? Did you get her number?” Heechul asks

            “I don’t even know her name” I answer. “She didn’t seem to know who I am”

            “What? Are you serious?” its Sungmin asking this time

            “Yeah, I'm tired I'm gonna go sleep, night”

 

Jenny POV

Ding ding dong ding“hello?” I answer

            “Change he’s gonna pick us up at the bakery” Natasha said also warn me to not go back to sleep.

            “How can I? This is food we’re talking about” I love Hawaiian barbecue, I don’t get to eat it often because it too far away. I got dress and got out of my house. I saw Natasha walking to my house. She looks pretty like always; she also has nice personality not like other mean girls. I wrap my hands around her shoulder; like how guys do it to their girlfriends. I usually do that so guys won’t approach her, but today I did it because I found it comfortable.

             That guy came and picks us up, and drove us to Hawaiian barbecue. He said his friend going to meet us there.  I got out as fast as I could when he stop in front of Hawaiian barbecue. I bump into someone; I quickly apologize and run into the store. It not that I want to eat that bad I just couldn’t stand that guy. He is so boring that he could just kill me with his words. I heard some talking behind me, but I didn’t want to turn ‘sorry Natasha’ but I can't stand him. I ordered; I purposely sit down in a table that only two people could sit.

            “Hey, come over here there not enough sits over there” Natasha call from across the room. And she gave me a look that said come-over-or-you-die. I hurry over she’s scary when she mad. I sat there waiting for my food and when it finally comes. I was about to eat, but those two guys kept on asking me questions.

“What’s your name?” the guy’s friend asks me.

“You look familiar have we seen each other?” I try to avoid that question.

“No I have never seen you before”

“Aw that too bad I meet this guy at the store and fell in love at first sight I couldn’t see his face so I'm trying to look for him” I lied, but obviously he thinks it’s real

“Wait, now that you mentioned it you do look familiar” he pretends to look like he was trying to remember something

“Nah now that I thought about it you are cuter than that guy” I smile my sweetest smile that ends conversations. As expected he blush and couldn’t think of anything to say. I finished my food, but they still haven’t touched their food because they’re talking. I couldn’t stand it anymore so I pull Natasha to the restroom. I bumped into someone again I seriously need to stop looking at the floor when I walk.

            “They’re even worse than those geeks last week.” I said as soon as we reach the restroom.

            “You think?” Natasha said as she fixes her hair

            “Sorry next time I’ll see how they are before giving them your number”

            “So there a next time?” she said as she looks over at me.

            “Okay there won’t be a next time. I'm getting bored anyways I’ll think of something better next time” I rushed out the restroom before she starts to yell. We sat down the table and there he goes with the talking again. I pull out my phone press the volume button four times. I peak down and it said fake call activated, I look up and smiles. My phone ring so I answer it

            “Hello?” I said in a happy tone. I pretend to listen for a moment. “What?” I yelled and my face has a shock expression. “Okay I’ll be there in a minute” I pretend to panic, I can feel my tears are rolling down my cheeks

            “What happen? Are you okay?” the guys ask

            “My aunt she fainted she in the hospital right now” I cover my face and started to cry. Then I stood up grab my stuffs and Natasha said that she will go with me.

            “Here the money for the meal “I pretend to look for money in my purse.

            “No we got it” one of them said and told me just go so I smile and left.

            “Since when did you care about your aunt” Natasha said sarcastically. “Oh wait your aunt is not even in Korea, man I seriously regret that I make you join that drama class with me” Natasha pretend to be disappoint.

            “It’s your entire fault that I'm like this. Who told you to force in that class and thanks to that class I learned many things. Now, let go watch a movie”. When the movie almost ends I look over at Natasha she was sleeping on my shoulder. I felt someone kicked my chair, I ignore it maybe it just and accident but that person kick again. I turn over I saw some guys wear masks and hoodies. Looking at them make me feel hot, seriously it’s summer.  I gave them a glare and turn back to the screen. I could hear them whispering blaming each other. They started to push each other and one of them fell and hit Natasha chair. That‘s it I couldn’t stand it anymore I stood up and turn around

            “What the heck is wrong with you people? Don’t you see that we trying to watch a movie here? If you want to kick and push then go outside.” There I let go of my angers, I feel light now and yes I am having my PMS. A security came and kicks me and Natasha out; once again I feel my blood boils. Take note number 1 don’t talk to me when I have my PMS.