01

The Lost Angel

Words count: 500+ (I know it's short, Sorry;;) 



The cold breeze gently hit her skin. She smiled to the feeling. It's cold, yet chilling. Just the way she love it. She lied down while her fingers play with the flowers, trying to forget all her problems.

Suddenly, the wind blew a little bit stronger than usual. 

"Oh my goodness, more more!" she squels in happiness until it stopped. She sighed and lied back down, closing her eyes. Then, someone poked her cheeks. She shot her eyes open and see a pair of eyes. She immediately gets up in sitting position. Her eyes widened even more. 

Wings. 

"W--who are you?" she spoke up, taking a glance of his wings. 

"I'm Minseok and you are...?" she was too amazed with his wings but gladly, she still heard what he said.

"Oh, sorry. I'm Namjoo." she awkwardly introduce herself. She doesn't really good with people. She easily get nervous and awkward when people talk to her. Especially, with the guys.  But, seriously as you know her well, she might be quite annoying and talks a lot. Clumsy and straight-foward, sometimes.  

"I don't really trust people." she blurted out. 
"Uh, just to let you know." he blinked, then chuckled. Ugh, I hate myself.

"Hey, don't hate yourself," she gasped, dramatically. 
"You can read people minds?!" he chuckled again. "Yup! I've read yours and you think too much,"

"Make me want to protect you."

there's a light thump in her heart but she shook your head, threw the feelings away.

"What are you? Are you perhaps, an angel?"

 

"You're right, dear. Plus, I'm actually lost." 

"Oh my god, where exactly you should go?" she asked. 

"To your heart." she widened her eyes and took a step back yet her heart kept thumping non-stop.

"I'm joking," he laughed softly. Wow, I'm a girl but I laughed like a-

"You're cute." Oh my god, stop saying something-

He hugged her and closed his eyes. She froze in his embrace like a log.

"Where exactly I should go aren't important right now."

"But, you might have task to do like in those fics, movies." she cutted him off.

"What task? No, we're free to go everywhere we wanted to go. There's no task or what. We're do exist to help people out, but only the chosen one are lucky enough to meet us but you, you're lucky enough to meet me, even it just an accident but human can't see us if they weren't the chosen one. I guess you're the special one, dear." he loosen the hug, and pinched her cheeks. 

"So, stop hating yourself because," he paused.

"Do you believe in love at first sight?" he asked and she shook her head.

"Not really, why?" 
"Cause, I am and I guess,"

"I've fallen for you." again, her heart beats rapidly but she shove it away.

"I told you, I don't trust people." she said coldly. He smiled and held her hand.

"I'll prove you. Plus, I'm not human. I'm an angel and Angels never lie."

 


Hahahaahahahha okaaaaay so, thank you for reading this failed fic. Sorry if it isn't good enough plus it's short.

Too short.

Byyeee and again, thank you! I love you guys<3

 

/shot myself/