Your love

Your love

Sun started to rise to give light at the city. Everyone is deep asleep while Chanyeol open his eyes and a smile is formed in his lips looking at his precious treasure sleeping beside him. His only love. His everything. His Byun Baekhyun. Chanyeol is still appreciating his lover’s view but the latter woke up and smile. “Good morning giant elf” said Baekhyun. Chanyeol laughed and kiss the latter’s forehead “Good morning my love”. Both start their day like this always, lovey dovey and cheesy.

 

Chanyeol made breakfast since he knows how to cook and Baek only knows how to eat. “What does my love wants to eat?” said Chanyeol. “one meal of a giant elf please?” Baek chuckles. “Is it a little too early for that?” both of them laugh. Baek went to Chanyeol and backhug him, he tiptoed and whispered “I love you giant elf” to his ear. The taller turn around and faced the latter. He smiled and caressed Baek’s face. “I love you more my love” said Chanyeol and he kissed Baekhyun’s lips.

 

“My love, how many kids do you want?” Chanyeol asked all of a sudden, Baekhyun laughs “I want a twins. One girl and one boy.” “Then what should we name them?” “The girl would be Chelsea and the boy would be Jesper” “My love is brilliant” “Indeed because you’re an idiot” the house is filled with laughter. “I wish we’ll be like this forever.” The taller hugged the petite boy. “There’s no forever you idiot.” Baek stick his tongue out then Chanyeol frown. “You don’t want to be with me forever?” Sincerity is screaming in Chanyeol’s eye. “Yes. Because forever doesn’t exist. But Always do. So, I’ll stay with you Always”.

 

Chanyeol is waiting for Baekhyun to arrive at their favorite restaurant, Viva Polo on a Valentine’s Day. It’s 9 in the evening but Baek is nowhere to be found. Still, Chanyeol waits. The crew made Chanyeol leave since it’s time for them to close the restaurant at 11pm. Only 1 hour left then Valentine’s Day is over. Still, Chanyeol waits. Around 11:30 in the evening, a familiar petite boy is now standing in front of Chanyeol. “Hey” said Chanyeol. “Hi. I’m sorry” said Baekhyun. “It’s okay. Are you hungry? Did you eat already?” the taller asked while the latter just nod and smile. “Good.” Chanyeol smiled and hugged Baek. “Did you eat already?” The latter asked. “Yes” Chanyeol lied. He lied because he doesn’t want to make Baekhyun worry about not having a meal and waiting for him outside the restaurant. They both go home side by side and hands intertwined.

 

“My love, let’s watch the last show of The Three Musketeers later” Chanyeol looked at Baekhyun. “what time?” “9:00” “Uhmm. Sorry, Chanyeol. I’m tired. You can watch it if you want” Chanyeol’s smile becomes invisible. First, it’s the first time he heard Baekhyun called him by his name and second, he’s not doing anything to be tired at all. “Is anything wrong my love?” Chanyeol is worried. “nothing, you can watch it, I just need to sleep” “Then I’ll watch you sleep” “No Yeol, it’s okay. I’m okay. Go and watch it anyway then we are going to talk about it tomorrow, okay?” Chanyeol is confused but he then agreed to what the latter said.

 

Chanyeol leave at 8:30pm and drive his way to the musical theater. He watched the last show of The Three Musketeers, alone. He didn’t enjoy it at all since there’s no Baekhyun around. Chanyeol arrived at their home at 11:00pm and went straight to their bedroom to look at Baekhyun if he’s okay.

 

Surprisingly, Baekhyun is not sleeping in the bed. Chanyeol looked at the every corner of the house but no Baekhyun to be found. Around 11:30, Chanyeol open the door since he can hear a noise outside then he saw the face he wants to see everyday. “Where have you been? I missed you” Chanyeol hugged Baekhyun. “I just went to the store to buy a drink.” ‘why is he like this now?’ Chanyeol thought. “You should texted me, so I’ll just bring it to you.” “It’s done already. Let’s not argue about this. Let’s go to sleep” Baekhyun walks away, leaving Chanyeol behind. ‘maybe he’s just sleepy’ .

 

It’s been weeks but Baekhyun is still cold to Chanyeol so the taller gained his strength to ask Baekhyun what’s wrong. “Nothing.” Is the only word coming out from the latter.

 

Nothing means everything to me but I don’t know what really wrong here.

 

“My love?”

“hmm?”

“Do you still love me?”

“Let’s go to sleep Yeol. I’m tired.”

“ …….. okay”

 

Does he stopped loving me?

 

“My love! Let’s go shopping!”

“I don’t want.”

“But why?”

“I’m tired.”

“Tired of what?”

“Yeol please stop”

“…… okay”

 

Is he tired of me?

 

“Baek”

“……”

“did you find someone?”

“……”

“Baek.”

“stop.”

 

Did he?

 

It’s been months since Baekhyun acts coldly towards Chanyeol. He doesn’t sleep beside the taller guy anymore.

 

Chanyeol can’t sleep so he decided to talk to Baekhyun that night. He went outside to look for Baekhyun because he knows that Baekhyun is out all night. He just don’t have an idea what Baekhyun is doing outside this late hours. It’s 10:00pm and he went to a parking lot to get his car. A topdown car caught his attention. A hot girl in the driving seat and then there he saw the hell. Baekhyun is sitting next to the girl, smiling at her. Chanyeol’s hands turns into fist and he went to the said car.

 

“BAEK. WHO’S SHE?” Chanyeol is trying not to raise his voice but he kinda failed. “Hello. I’m Kim Taeyeon. Baekhyun’s fiancé, and you are?” said the girl. Chanyeol was shocked but he needs to be calm to respect the girl. “I’m Park Chanyeol. Baekhyun’s friend. I’d better be going. Nice to meet you. Bye.” Chanyeol couldn’t hold back his tears so he run somewhere he didn’t care where. An absolute timing, rain falls down sympathizing Chanyeol and his pain.

 

All these time. He’s cheating on me. Why? What did I do wrong? Am I not enough? And a girl? Is he straight now? !

 

Chanyeol cried his heart out and finally decides to go home.

 

When Chanyeol reaches their house, Baekhyun is in the living room waiting for him. “Why are you still here? GET OUT! You have a fiancé right? GO AND LIVE WITH HER! CHEATER!” Tears are forming in Baekhyun’s eyes. “I’m sorry. I’m sorry” he said repeatedly. “SORRY? ARE YOU ING SERIOUS? WHAT AM I GOING TO DO WITH YOUR APOLOGY? IT’S COMPLETELY NOTHING BAEK. YOU BROKE MY HEART! WHAT HAPPENED? WE WERE ONCE SO STRONG. BUT WHY? WHY DID YOU DO THIS?” Chanyeol cried. “I’m really sorry Yeol.” Baek shed tears. “STOP. JUST STOP SAYING SORRY. YOU CAN’T HEAL ANY PAIN BY SAYING SORRY BAEK. IT IS DONE. YOU’VE DONE IT. YOU BROKE MY HEART. No more Chelsea and Jesper for the future. No more always Baek. We’re done. Just be happy with her. Don’t make her cry. Please. For me?” Baekhyun nods and continue to cry even harder. Chanyeol went to the bedroom and make his self cry to sleep.

 

Baekhyun decided to get all his things and to go away to live with Taeyeon.

 

When Chanyeol woke up, he prays it was all just a dream but he can’t see Baekhyun beside him. It hit him again. I am missing you so much he thought. He sits at the bed and he found a letter at the side table. He’s in the dilemma of reading it or throwing it, in the end he reached the letter and opened it. Tears escaped from his eyes while he reads the letter saying:

 

Dear Mr. Park Chanyeol,

 

Hi, once you read this, I’m not in the house anymore. I’m sorry. I’m really sorry. I know apologies are not enough. I don’t have the strength to tell you everything. Me and Taeyeon are going to be married next month. We started seeing each other since February. It Is because of my father. Taeyeon’s father is the CEO of the Kim enterprises. A big company. Our parents arranged our marriage. This is not what I want. I fought for you, but my father threatened me that if I wouldn’t leave you, he’ll definitely assign a person who can kill you. I don’t want you to be dead. I still want to see your face everyday. The reason why I started to be cold at you is I want you to fall out of love on me, so you don’t be hurt so much. I don’t want to hurt you. Believe me. I miss you. I really miss you so much. I want sleeping next you, hugged by you, kissed by you but I want you to live more. That’s how much I love you. I didn’t stop loving you. You’re still in my heart not forever but always. I really love you giant elf and I’m missing you so much.

 

-Your love.