THE LOST MEMORIES AND A SMILE

BUSINESS WITH MR.HIPHOP
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Donghae's POV

 

After I found Hyukjae, we went back in the office since I need to see the staff go being the CEO, when we passed the staffs their mouths hanging open as they saw me holding someones hand, I was about to scold them but Hyukjae stopped saying it was okay.

 

"I will stay at your house for a month! I'm so excited! we can make new memories...since..you said the past wasn't important anymore.." he said, "hey~ stop making that face..how about we reminisce the past then..and remind me how happy we were" I said and he glomp me once again, he smiled..his gummy smile, it was adorable and cute~

 

When office hours was finally done, everyone left including us, I asked my driver to bring us home and help Hyukjae with his luggage. "Wow~ your house...it's a mansion!! your like a prince in a palace~" Hyuk said admiring all over the place, I shook my head.

 

I went to the storage room for a minute and brought the box in the living room, "what's that?" Hyuk asked curiously, "seriously Hyuk will you stop using english..were in Korea" I said since there are times he does speak english, "Opps~ Mianhe~heheh" Hyuk smiled,  "It's my childhood box, umma said all my childhood memories are here in this box but it's been a long time, I haven't touched and I don't even remember when" I said.

 

"Did you get into an accident? how come you don't even remember.." Hyuk pouted, "really don't know..anyways..let's just watch okay?" He nodded and I put the dvd in the player.

 

Donghae's Mom POV

 

"Naeun ah~ how come Donghae doesn't seem to remember his childhood..I'm actually worried about Hyukjae, was it really a good idea?? to leave the two of them...Donghae seems so cold, opposite to his character when he was a kid" Sora said.

 

"I want the old Donghae back and this is the only idea I have~ Donghae...when you and Hyuk went to U.S.A."

 

"He wouldn't stop crying day and night, he didn't eat, he didn't play...he got sick and got a high fever...It was really severe, I really thought I was gonna lose him, he got into a coma for a week but thanks to our prayers, he woke up but...he didn't remember anymore..not us though..about why he cried, who he cried for and what is the word fun" I said in one breath.

 

"I was sad...he wasn't the Donghae that loved skinship, who hugged me, talkative..he became the opposite..he grew quiet, strict with no friends.. I cannot watch anymore Sora..I cannot watch my son being not himself...I want him to the happy Donghae so please just trust me on this one" I said and pleaded.

 

Sora hugged me and patted my back "Okay~ I t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter