MR.HIPHOP GUMMY SMILE

BUSINESS WITH MR.HIPHOP
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

It was another day in the LEE Corp. full of serious workers, full of professionalism...

Lee Donghae the CEO having one of his weekly inspection in the staff, he wasn't like other CEO in their generation...his grandparents and father was known to be a very approachable and friendly people, also known for being close to their staffs, well...he was opposite.

 

Donghae is known to be strict, perfectionist and not that friendly at all, he says what he wants to say and most of all...he fires staff that doesn't match his standards. Staffs being scared to be fired just because of small reasons, did their best not to gossip and be talkative in work, in other words...making the office very boring and gloomy.

 

When Donghae arrived in his room, he saw his umma with a familiar person, not sure where he seen her before but he was sure...he knew her.

 

Donghae's POV

 

"Umma~ what's with the sudden visit?" I asked, "Omo~ Donghae ah..you've grown up so well~ it's been years" The other lady said.

 

"Good morning, Nice to meet you ma'am" I greeted,

 

"aish~ Donghae...you don't remember our neighbor before? Auntie Sora? her son is your playmate before" Umma asked.

 

"I don't remember besides, I was a kid those days" I said and sat to the sofa in front of them, "So what brings you here?" umma just sighed, "well~ were going out of town...your dad, me and Sora and her husband, So I want you to stay with Hyukjae, her son" she said.

 

"You.Want.Me.To.Babysit??" I asked, in my busy schedules, I won't let this happen.

 

"Donghae..May I remind you~ Hyukjae is just your age!! you aren't gonna babysit! your just gonna go with him and please tour him around here in Seoul since it's been a long time he stayed in USA" Umma said, now she wants me to be a tour guide.

 

"Please Son..just do the tour in a weekend when you have time, I'm not forcing you to do it in between your schedules" she said, "okay okay~" I agreed and she smiled happily.

 

"My son will be here a bit later~ I hope you won't mind...but he speak american, So i hope he won't offend you in anyway" Auntie Sora said, I just nodded.

 

I finally finished my meetings for today and done with paper work...finally a rest...I was about to close my eyes but then someone barged in the door.

 

"Hey yo baby wazzup!" Someone shouted.

 

"Who are you to barge in my door and...what the hell is that alien language??" I asked angry, people I hate the most are people who don't knock before barging in.

 

"Did I get in the wrong room or something?? Aren't you HaeHae??? HAEHAE!!!" he shouted

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter