I'm a secret agent

Secret Agent

 

 

Yoong POV

 

 

as i walk inside my apartement, Sooyoung hyung greet me but i just ignore it and walk to the living room. 

 

 

she's there. 

 

 

sitting alone in the sofa. 

 

 

"I'm worried for her" 

 

 

i shouldn't say that word to her. 

 

 

look at her now. so worried.

 

 

i walk towards her and sit beside her. 

 

 

"Sica" 

 

 

"Who are you Im Yoong?" 

 

 

i lower my head and sigh.

 

 

maybe this is it. 

 

 

Authour POV

 

 

"I'm a secret agent" 

 

 

"Secret agent?" 

 

 

"I work for the CIA and SKSA" i said hoping she won't angry at me

 

 

"why don't you tell me from the first place?" 

 

 

"Mian" 

 

 

"and right now my father is in danger? what are you talking about?"

 

 

instead of answering her, he walk towards the television near the window and press the button behind it. 

 

 

than a big screen pop out. 

 

 

"In 1998, your father build the room under one of bank public in Korea. Right now Mr. President have some really really big secret project in the room" said Yoong explain the picture in the screen

 

 

"And i got the file that Mr. President ask me to give it to Yoong" said Yul

 

 

"What?! Yul how do you get that?" ask Taeng in shock.

 

 

"Yul hyung work in Blue House with his father. he work as the Head Director and Mr.  President ask me to keep this file in secret and he want me to know everything about the secret project" said Yoong while give the file to Sooyoung.

 

 

"Wait i-i don't understand" said Jessica in confused.

 

 

"Your father is the target of this mission and we need to protect you and your family because maybe you or your sister will be the target of the Mandarin" said Taeng while walking towards Sooyoung to join.

 

 

Yoong walk towards Jessica direction and stare at her.

 

 

"That's why i ask you to keep the emergency button with you all the time so that i can find you fast" 

 

 

"Yoong i think we should cancel the undercover mission" said Taeng

 

 

"Yeah i think that too"

 

 

"Guys" everyone now is looking at Yul.

 

 

"You said something about the Black Organization awhile ago. is it related too?" ask Yul.

 

 

Yoong face show nothing and everyone ask him.

 

 

"Yoong what with the face?"

 

 

"You know Black Organization?"

 

 

"I'm just not know about it but to tell you the truth. I-i've been in Black Organization and they want me not you" said Yoong while looking at Jessica. 

 

 

"WHAT?!!!" said them shock. the three guy blankly said together.

 

Yoong lower his head.

 

He look back at the screen and show them a picture of a code.

 

"I've join the black organization after my dad reported die because someone kill him. 2 month later they came to my house and They say they want me to be part of the organization because I got a brilliant idea like my father. So I join. Than after awhile I realize they using my brilliant idea to kill someone. Someone who have no wrong. So I quit. Than I realize they using me to stole back what my father has stole from them. This. This code lead us to a secret room that my father build for them and till now they didn't have it. My father was kill by the Master of the black Organization. He kill him because he quit."

 

"How do you know all about that?" 

 

"I read my fathers massage" said Yoong.

 

Than they keep quiet.

 

Busy with their mind.

 


"I...this is my fault. I should finish this."

 

"Yoong look Out!!!" Yoong turn back and saw a bom is heading towards him.

 


"Everyone run!!!"Shout Yoong.

 

He take the USB before going to Jessica.

 

He take Jessica quickly and run together with the other out from the apartement

 

"Lay down!" 

 

Jessica lay down on the floor in the corridors of the apartement and cover her ears and hold on Yoong hand tightly.

 

"I better call Hyoyeon noona about this"

 

"Wait Hyoyeon know about this too?!!!" Ask Jessica.

 

She seems so confused right now and Yoong notice it.

 

"Jessica you're coming with me. Yul hyung you come with me"

 

They go to Yoong's car and he drive off quickly.

 

"Sooyoung hyung I need safe place to go"

 

"The office will be a good one but first we will finish this first. I call another field agent to help us"

 

"I'll take them around the city. You will go to the office and hide the file I gave to you."

 

"Okay. Here the direction you might need"

 

"Thx"

 

Yoong end the call and glance back.

 

He knew Jessica must be shock of what just happen.  

 

Because she just stay quiet all the time.

 

He looks really worried about her.

 

BAMP!!!

 

"Sh*t!!! This is my only car god dammit!!!" Yelled Yoong as he heard them shooting his cars.

 


Yoong pump up the speed and call Hyoyeon.

 

~~~~(this sign mean exchange situation)


"Take the agent field to help us. We're in the main road of Ilsan. Get us a lot of gun and the other repair we need." Said Sooyoung in the phones.

 

"Taeng looks we got a lot of company"

 

Taeng look back and saw a lot of black cars heading toward them.

 

He grin in annoyed and speed up the car.

 

"Tiff. Take the file and put it inside my bag. And take another bag at the back. Inside there's a shot gun and hand gun. Give it to me and Soo"

 

Tiffany do what her boyfriend order and take three hand gun.

 

"Here"

 

Tiffany gave it to the two guys in the front seat and she quickly prepare the gun.

 

They can hear it and of course they suprice.

 

"Woah woahh what are you doing?!!" Said Taeng in shock.

 

"I'm working for the CIA for two years and I have practice a lot with Yoong. So don't play with me Agent Kim agent Soo"

 

"Sh*t! I hate people like this" said Sooyoung while preparing his gun.

 

I have a cool girlfriend here. Thought Taeng.

 

~~~~

 

"Hyoyeon noona meet me in the office with the others. Please help me! I need back up agent right away"

 


"Alright I request it right away Yoong"

 


Yoong end the call and take a gun under the front seat.

 

"Yul hyung. Do you think you can shot them right to the driver?"

 

"Let's see" said Yul with confidence.

 

He quickly get his head out from the window and shot it.

 

Yoong whose driving glance at Jessica who seems to look worried right now.

 

"Take my hand" 

 

Jessica look at him weirdly.

 

"You might be scared right now and so do I. If we held our hand together maybe I won't be scared again same you"

 

Jessica look at him before held his hand.

 

Yoong smile at her and so do Jessica.

 

"I promise you I get you out from this. I promise"

 

"I know" whisper Jessica.

 

BAMP!!!

 

Than a car in his left is pushing his car and make everyone inside feel dizzy. 

 

"There's another car Yoong!"

 

"Sica wear the seatbelt and stay calm!" Said Yoong while looking at right and left.

 

This cars need to crash. Thought Yoong.

 


BAMP!!! 

 

The two cars hit the small car together at the same time.

 

"YOONG!!!"

 

He push the brake full and the two cars hit each other at the same time.

 

Than another car hit the small car from behind.

 

Than they can hear shot gun at the back.

 

Yoong glance back from the mirror and say.

 

"Sica. When I count to three you open your seat belt and get out from the car right away. And same to you hyung"

 

"Roll down on the street. I'll meet you out there"

 

"I'm scared"

 

"You're gonna be okay." Said Yoong.

 


"Okay. Ready. 1,....2,......3" 

 

With that the two people open the door and roll down on the street.

 


With that Yoong take everything and get out from the car.

 

"AHHH!!!"

 

That scream.

 

~~~~

 

"Jessica look out!!!" Shout Yul as he see a truck hearing toward Jessica.

 

She can't move.

 

Her body froze there.

 

Until someone push her away from the truck and something scratch his back.

 

They roll down on the street and the guy is on the top of the girl.

 

They're gaze met but not for long.

 

"I won't let anything bad happen to you" and that's make Jessica froze and didn't say anything.

 

"Come on!"

 

Yoong quickly get inside the big car with Jessica and Yul.

 

"We find every location that Black Organization been to"

 

"Give that to agent Choi. Let me rest for awhile and lead us to the office right away"

 

"Yes sir"

 

Yoong rest his head on the window and stare at the window.

 

It's really a tiring day but he need to finish this mission real quick.

 

While in the other side Jessica watch him worriedly.

 

Maybe she's out from the limit.

 

This must be hard for him.

 

She knew how hard he is to tell her everything.

 

She hold his hand and squeeze it slowly.

 

Yoong who feel his hand being squeeze he just smile and stare at the girl face.

 

She so beautiful. Thought Yoong.

 

~~~~

 

"Have you hide it?" Ask Yoong as he enter the main room office.

 

Everyone seems buy with their own computer.

 

"Yes I have and look here! Why you don't tell me Tiffany's was in CIA before?" Ask Taeng.

 

Yoong just chuckled and walk towards his desk.

 

"Yes. I'm with Yoong right now sir"

 

"Yes yes. I'm sorry I didn't call you about the file."

 

"Thank you for understanding me sir"

 

"Yes I call you when everything is done. Thank you sir"

 

Yoong glance at Yul who just finish talking to the president.

 

He have a hard time.

 

Than his phone rang.

 

"Hello?"

 

Yoong press the button record in his computer and back to his phone.

 

"Yoong it's me Taecyeon"

 

"Taecyeon? Why you're calling me?"

 

"Listen to me. I don't have much time to call you. I just want to inform you that Master would lead us to the bank public near the train station in Cheongdamyeon. That day Mr. Jung will be there. They want us to kidnap him. So please find him now and told him not to go there tomorrow morning. I should go now."

 

"Taecyeon? Hey?!!! Taecyeon?!!"

 

"Whose Taecyeon?"

 

"My friend. He still in the black organization."

 

"Well what he want?" Ask Taeng as he join the others.

 

"He told me Mr. Jung will be in danger tomorrow. They want to kidnap him in the bank public tomorrow morning. We need to call him right now"

 


"Find Jessica!"

 

"No. I don't want just Mr. Jung we take. All of the Jung family. I want them here by tomorrow and we will keep them safe!" Said Yoong to the other employee.

 

"I want them safe. I want you all to protect them 24 hours a day! No doubt. I'll ask Director Kim to high your payment!"

 

Taeng look at him blankly and Yoong just wink at him and walk away.

 

~~~~

 

"Thx for being here with me Tiff"

 

"No problem. And I'm sorry for lying to you"

 

Jessica let out a smile.

 

"It's okay"

 

Tiffany smile and leave the girl alone in the small room filled with comfy bed and a small desk with chair beside it.

 

Knock knock.

 

"Come in"

 

The doors open and reveal a young tall man she have knew all time.

 

"Hi Sica"

 

"hi"


"You're okay?"

 

She nod.

 

"Good"

 

Yoong was about to sit beside her when suddenly she hug him really quick.

 

She squeeze his body and cry silently.

 

"Sica"

 

"I'm scared Yoong. I-I'm scared"

 

He hug her body again and patted her back slowly.

 

"You're gonna be alright. I won't let anybody come near you. I won't. Even if I can't. I will save you"

 

"T-thank you Yoong"

 

Yoong smile and they stay in that position for awhile until Jessica feel something nasty on her hand.

 

They let go of the hug and both of them can't say anything as they see blood on her hand.

 

"Yoong you're back!"

 

Yoong touch his back and he groan in pain.

 

It really hurt.

 

"Sit here! I take some medicine"

 

Yoong do what she say as he can't do anything because right now he really tired an he can't deny every single word that girl told him.

 

He sit on the bed and massage his head on the wall beside the bed.

 


Slowly he close his eyes and fall to the the dreamland.

 


He really tired and sleepy.

 


It's really a tough night for him.

 


~~~~


"Yoong I've got the medicine for you" said Jessica as she get in to the room.

 

She was about to talk again but stop when she saw the young man has fallen asleep.

 

She put the medicine beside the bed and she sit next to him.

 

She stare at the face for awhile and she make a small smile.

 


Even thought you lied to me I still forgive you. Because I love you. Thought Jessica as she touch the face.

 

"You look even more handsome in sleep"

 


She let out a small smile and decide to take care of the wound on his back.

 

She secretly open his shirt a half his body and find a wound.

 

The wound is not bad but she really need to medicine it or not it will turn to be bad infection.

 

He put the anti infection and wipe the blood around his body.

 

Sometimes she feel her heart beat getting faster and faster.

 


She realize how much she love her that she even can't resist the fact.

 

She love him but she just afraid he won't feel the same.

 

She shook her head and stand up.

 

She lay his body down to the bed and cover his body with a blanket.

 

"Goodnight........my hero" 

 

She give him a goodnight kiss on his cheek and left the room.

 


She didn't realize she was smiling like an idiot.

 

"Looks like somebody just have a little moment inside"

 

"Aishh stop teasing me Sooyoung!"

 


The tall man just smile and laugh seeing how cute the blonde girl is. 

 

 

 

Hi i'm back!!! so hows the 4th chapter? please comment and subcribe. oh and can i ask where can i get a poster for this story? if anyone can just comment and i will contact you! thank you!