Damn Chipmunk

I Hate Discrimination (Side Story! To RED SILK)

HanGeng exited the plane and he doesn't know whether or not he should have even agreed to coming here. HanGeng had agreed to be an exchange student here, South Korea in Neul Jak High School... because his best friend wanted to go there; Henry Lau. Henry had JUST came to China and he already wanted to go somewhere else.

HanGeng sighs as he remembers their conversation;

"Geng ge! Come with me to Korea!" Henry said as he jumped onto the couch next to HanGeng who was studying for the midterm tests.

"What? No. I don't want to leave China.. plus I have to help my mom here with the dumpling shop!" HanGeng says as he read through his text book.

"B-But Ge! I don't want to go out to Korea by myself! Plus I really want to go! Geng ge! I'm pretty sure your mom can take care of herself! I already talked to her too!" Henry said as he faced HanGeng with the most cutest puppy dog face he could muster; which caused HanGeng to hide his face in his book.

"NO!" HanGeng said trying to avoid his little dongsaengs face.

"B-but..." Henry felt himself losing. He wasn't able to make HanGeng give in if he wasn't looking at him so.. maybe...

.... HanGeng hears a sniffle and he stiffens in his place. "Oh God no... please don't..." HanGeng removed the book from his face and looked at Henry who was now huddled next to him. Henry was hugging his legs and small tears ran down his eyes. "H-Hey.. Henry...?" HanGeng said trying not to panic..

"My Ge hates me! I hate myself! I don't want to follow my dreams anymore if I know my Geng Ge won't support me! I hate myself! I should just stay at home for the rest of my life..!" Henry shouts and cries louder.

"Shhh! My mom might think I killed you! Stop it! Shhh!" HanGeng was panicking. His mom always scolded him badly for making Henry cry. "Shhh! Henry! Do you want me to get killed?!"

"YOU HATE ME! AND NOW YOU THINK I'M GOING TO KILL YOU?" Henry cried louder. HanGeng had no choice.

"FINE! I"ll go! Just stop crying!" HanGeng begged and Henry immediately stops crying and hugs HanGeng tightly.

"Yay! You're the best Geng!" Henry cheers and HanGeng can only groan on the fact that... Henry won again...

 

HanGeng sighs as he goes to get ready for school. Henry had lived in a different house because he was able to find a family who was able to take him in. HanGeng however had to look for an apartment. Henry said he will move in with him in a few years once the whole exchange student thing was over.

"I hate that chipmink so much..."