:)

Mine

I rubbed my hands together, fast. The weather is so cold even though the heater is covering the whole backstage area. I look at the stage. The boys are currently singing XOXO. It's the chorus part right now.

 

Baby every night
When I fall asleep as I think of you (in my dreams)
I open my arms and into my warm (embrace)
I XOXO you, hold you in my arms XOXO
As much as I was nervous and earnest
My lips almost touch yours
I XOXO you, every day in my dreams XOXO

 

I smile to that lyrics. I close my eyes and grin widely.

 

"You're okay, Amy?"

 

I opened my eyes and I saw Hyun Sik-oppa looking at me as if I had go insane. I stop grinning and tell him I'm okay. He nods and went to bother other staff. I grin again and listen to the song. After a minute, I head roar and screams from the fans. The song is over and the boys had appear at the backstage. It's time for the boys having a five-minute break while the fans enjoying the montage. A pictures compilation of the boys after debut until the current ones with instrumental "Baby" as the background music. I'm watching the montage with a wide grin (again) at the flat screen available at the backstage. However, my wide grin turns to smile (I hope it's a sweet one instead of derp) when someone let his hands wrapped around my waist.

 

You’re dazzling, you’re in front of me
The moon shines in your half-closed and lovable eyes
I want to tell you that this is the beginning

 

He rap this softly to my ears. I laugh a bit and I turn around and sing;

When you’re with me, you seem so comfortable
You keep playing jokes on me
Every time you smile your white smile

 

"How was oppa?" he asked after he pulled me into his warm embrace.

"You guys are great. What else I'm going to say?" I answered as I placed my head on his chest.

"No. I'm asking about me. How was I?" he pulled back from the hug.

"Oh. Hmmmm. Let me think first."

 

He pouted. I laughed after I saw his reaction.

 

"My oppa is very great. Very great for a person who has been released from the army." I said this while pinching his still-chubby-even-after-he-finished-army cheeks.

 

He flashed his famous wide grin to me and pulled me into hug again.

 

"I know you'll love it. I can't believe I can still rap after three years without performing onstage."

"You're Park Chanyeol and you're a rapper indeed."

"I AM Park Chanyeol. And you are Amy Han, my number one fan and my beautiful girlfriend."

 

He kissed my forehead before he pulled me closer to his hug. After I save him from the sasaeng attacks (and injuring myself at the head) four years ago, he keep in touch with me. From asking my head condition to asking for my favourites, we officially announced about our relationship to the public a few months before he went to the army. And today, after Sehun has come back from their services four months ago, EXO invades Seoul again by doing their welcome-back concert. The Olympic Gymnastics Arena are still packed with EXOtics around the world to watch their favourite group performing again.

 

A staff announced that the break has end and they need to standby for the next performance. He again kiss my forehead and my cheeks. I was about to sit down when Jongin (who is have a chair in his right hand) grab me and take me to the stage.

 

"Jongin, what the heck are you doing?" I asked him.

"You'll love this, noona. Trust me."

 

He put the chair down at the center of the stage and he asked me to sit down. I could hear the fans screaming and shouting "It's Amy-unnie! Amy-unnie!". I smile awkwardly before I sit down. The boys form a circle and I am at the middle of the circle. My breath almost stop when I hear the music playing.

 

She’s my baby
At the end of those pale fingertips, there’s melted chocolate
You’re walking in to my door, oh yeah!

She’s my lady
I will completely fall into your dazzling lips
I’m running in to your heart

Show me a bit more of yourself (don’t lie)
To be honest (it’s gonna be easy)
This harmony that I haven’t even felt once
Don’t be too late

 

They started to move for the chorus. They circled around around me. Oh my God, I'm gonna faint.

 

Not a friend
I want to be a man to you
Not just any person
The one person who will protect you

Not a friend
Starting from the first moment that I saw you
I’m not just saying this
Lady! I only have you

Throw away yesterday’s spilled and shaking love confession over the table
Are you ready for love

I want to steal your pupils that are more beautiful than diamonds
In that, I only want to dream about you

 

I swear I saw Chanyeol wink at me after he finished his part.

 

Don’t pretend to not know, turn your head and look at me
Don’t avoid my eyes, I definitely can’t give you up

Come a bit closer (don’t stop!)
If I hold you (everything’s alright)
The flowing melody, seemingly tickling my ear
Don’t be too late

Not a friend
I want to be a man to you
Not just any person
The one person who will protect you

Not a friend
Starting from the first moment that I saw you
I’m not just saying this
Lady! I only have you

Not a friend
My lady
I’m not just saying this
Lady, my only love

She’s my baby, to those pale fingertips

 

The fans are screaming like crazy when Chanyeol suddenly bend on one knee beside me. Baekhyun passed a little red heart-shaped box to Chanyeol and went back to the other side of the stage and stand beside the others. The screaming getting louder and I almost fainted. What is he going to do?

 

"Amy Han, you saved me from the sasaengs four years ago. I asked for your number just to make sure you are alright. I do feel responsible for your head injury. But my feelings towards you changed. I don't doubt that my heart beats faster when I first saw you. It's like I have met an angel. I told this to my manager and he disallowed me to have any of those feelings. But I don't care. I asked permission to date from Mr. Lee Soo Man and he agrees as long as I know the limits and be precautious. You agree to be my girlfriend after we know each other for six months. You agree to face both positive and negative reactions from the fans and the media. You agree to patiently wait for me for three years when I was in the army. You still love me even I have an almost-bald head and a stupid idiotic but still handsome face. Thank you for loving me. Thank you for worrying about me. Thank you for taking care of me. Thank you for making me feel like this. I love you so much, baby boo. I really do. Will you marry me?"

 

The fans are screaming insanely right now. My tears are flowing non-stop. I see the boys are having their "awwwww" faces. I also notice that some staff unnie are sobbing really ugly right now. I look back to the still-kneeling-on-one-knee Park Chanyeol. I stand up and kiss his head.

 

"I love you too and I will marry you, Park Chanyeol."

 

The stadium are echoed with roars (from the boys, staff and fans). Chanyeol lifted me up and swayed me in circles. After a few circles, he put me down, kiss my forehead and hug me tight. The stadium are surrounded with "Awwwww" here and there. We, then, face the fans and he lifted my right hand with his left hand as if we had won something. I smile.

 

Who says a fan can't marry his bias? :)

 

END.

 

Please don't kill me if I bored you to death. (T^T)

Dan untuk Amy, jangan bunuh aku weh kalau kau tak puas hati dengan cerita ni.