Part 5 ~

❤ Our Love ❤
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Part 5 ~

Your POV :

Myungsoo dropped me down to the ground,while I'm still smiling .I looked at Kai."Yah,Kai-ah.What are you doing here ?" I asked him.He just looked at me.

Then,he turned to leave.He looks upset though.I frowned as he walked away. What the hell is wrong with him ?

"Kai-ah ! Yah,Kim Jongin !" I shouted his name a few times but he's still didn't look back.My heart ached a bit when seeing this side of him.Why is he ignoring me ?

Then,Myungsoo came up to me.He put a hand on my shoulder.I looked at him."Myungsoo-ah,what is wrong with him ? Is he alright ?"

He shrugged."I also don't know." I sighed.

 

Kai's POV :

Why is she with him ? I thought while walking away from them.Doesn't she know that I love her ? I clenched my fist as hardly as I could.

I walked until I had reached the rooftop of the school.It was really nice up here.

The fresh air and the beautiful scenery had helped me to calm myself down.How I wish I can be up here till forever. I walked slowly while putting my hands in my pockets.I sighed.I sat on a bench.I run my fingers through my hair.

Not long after that,I felt a tap on my shoulder.I turned around and saw my angel gazed at me with her doe eyes. I miss her already...Even though I'm mad, I can't stay mad at her for too long.It's not her fault anyway.I know that Myungsoo hyung was also trying to win her heart earlier.So,literally,I'm just jealous.Yes,I'm jealous over my own brother.Why does Qyoona always act nice to him ? I know that I always and all but that was all the past.Why can't she treat me nicely just like she treat Myungsoo hyung ?

 

Your POV :

I ran all the way from the garden earlier to search for Kai.I went up to the rooftop,hoping that he will be there.And yeah,he's there.I saw him sitting on a bench.He looks so cool from behind.How his hair flew in the direction of the wind.He ran his fingers through his hair.

I encouraged myself to go to him.I poke him on the shoulder.Then,he turned to me.He smiled a bit.I raised my eyebrows."Kai-ah..." I called softly.

He lowered his head."What are you doing here,Qyoona ?"he asked in a low voice."I'm looking for you of course." I said.He widened his eyes a little.He held my hand and motioned me to sit beside him.I did as he wanted."Are you alright,Kai ?"I asked him.

He smiled weakly."Of course I'm alright.Why wouldn't I ?" he lied.I knew that he lied to me.Then,I raised my voice."Kai-ah.I know you're lying.Can't you just tell me truth already ?" he was shocked by my voice.

But,he smiled again."Qyoona-yah,I'm really fine."he look at me.I gave up."Fine.But remember,I know that something is bothering you.So,you can tell me your problems anytime okay ?" I held up my pinky."Pinky promise ?" I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter