Chapter 6

Hesitation

[Luhan]

     I woke up earlier than usual. I don't know why but I feel a little uncomfortable. Anyway, I did my daily routine and went to class. 

 

On my way, I suddenly bumped into Chanyeol. "Hey, pretty boy." He greeted and I smiled. We walked togther.

     "Why're you absent yesterday?"

     "Fever."

     "Well, your nosy boyfriend was looking for you all day."

I laughed a little and we reached our first class. Since I'm too tired to listen, I drifted off to sleep and told Chanyeol to keep his eyes on the teacher.

 

 

 

 

It was lunchtime and Jongin is nowhere to be found. Maybe, he's still sick. I made my way to our table with Baekhyun waiting there like a princess. "Good day, your highness." I joked. "So nice of you to join me." He acted like royalty and we laughed.

 

I suddenly remembered. Sehun's not here, too. I checked my phone, but saw no text or missed call. The bell suddenly rang indicating that lunch's over. I had no time no text Sehun so I went to class.

 

Fortunately, the teacher was said to be on a leave, so we have nothing to do for an hour and a half. "I'll just go for a walk." I told Baek and head out the classroom. I don't know where to go but good thing, my feet has its own direction.

 

Unknowingly, I arrived at the dance studio. I don't know what to expect so I kept myself calm. I slowly pushed the door open and entered. I searched the whole room with only my eyes, and it landed to a familiar figure. The person suddenly turned around and called my attention, "Luhan! What took you here?"

 

What do I say? My feet had its own direction? Well, that's true but I can't say that. "Just walking." 

     "Ah, is that so? Have a seat first."

     "And I'm also here to ask you something."

 

I sat beside Lay and suddenly remembered something. "You know Sehun, right? Did you see him today?" 
"Your boyfriend? I saw him this morning, and we're also mates in one class, but he's didn't attend." 

 

I wondered. Where could he be? Is he sick? If he is, I'm sure he would tell me. But, neither a text nor a call wasn't sent. I bid goodbye and went to my next class. As I sat on my chair, my phone vibrated.

     From: Jonginnie [14:21pm]

          Can you come over, later? I was just wondering. But if you have something to do, it's okay. Just disregard my text. Really.

I just chuckled.

 

 

 

 

 

"You came?" Jongin asked, surprised with my appearance. "Of course." I said then smiled. I walked to his kitchen and gathered ingredients. "Well, I wasn't serious." I looked at him with no expression on my face, "So you want me to go?" I don't know if it was my imagination or he really blushed. He sighed, "I'm having ramen."

 

We watched a movie but ended up playing cards. "Hey, you're so hyper. Your fever might come back." "No, it won't. It's your turn." He answered, focused on the game. I stretched my arms and let go of my cards. "I lost. You win."

     "Heeey!? We're not yet done."

     "Yes we are. Go rest now."

     "But-"

     "Go. Now."

 

He stood up and went to his room. "Goodnight, Jongin." I smiled and squeezed his hand. He tighten his grip on my hand, "Are you staying?" 

     "If you want to."

     "Where will you sleep?"

     "On the couch. Don't mind me. Just sleep."

I smiled and left.

 

 

 

 

 

That night, Jongin coudn't sleep. Images of Luhan, sleeping on the couch uncomfortably in his mind bothered him. He stood up and went to the living room. There he saw, Luhan sleeping soundly and peacefully. Withouht hesitation, he carried Luhan's petite body and laid him down on his bed. He lied beside him but with enough space between them.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/n: Finally, after a busy week. Updated. I'll try to update later. Please subscribe and leave a comment. Not edited and double checked so please ignore errors. =)