Happy Birthday Myungsoo..?

Happy Birthday Myungsoo...?

Myungsoo was really happy that it was his birthday soon. He had no schedules today so he was chilling in his bed listening to Sunggyu's 41 days. He lazily pulled out his cellphone from under the pillow and peeked at the time. Two more hours to go for midnight. He yawned and closed his eyes imagining how he would look if he yawned at a variety show. He laughed at himself. Will the fans like it? Fans would just call that being Myungsoo. Whereas L is a poised person. Cold city guy L.
"But aren't they both the same person?" Thought Myungsoo grumpily. 

Nobody understood that. But Sunggyu hyung understood him more than anybody. After his scandal with Dayeon it was Hyung who had given him strength to face the world. He was betrayed by the girl he loved. Her feelings turned out to be just as plastic as her skin. 

Sunggyu told him, "Look L, you can't hide the truth. My omma says being truthful is always the best way out. Don't you think?"
"But Hyung i'm the visual. My career would be permanently over."
"You can make people love you by being their ideal boyfriend or you can make people fall in love with your music,your talent, your soul.Your music is the main thing. If your personal life turns them away then they were never your true fan"
"But.."

"You can't live for people L. You are so handsome L, you can just work hard on dramas and get your image back." Sunggyu's tiny eyes were bigger showing how concerned he was.
Myungsoo felt his eyes were getting warmer and tears came out. All those days he had worked hard from the debut days came flashing back. He hugged his Sunggyu hyung who had become like a real brother to him.

Myungsoo's mind came back to the present again. Time was passing so slowly. He opened his twitter app and typed his name to see what the fans were saying about him. He became happy and laughed when he saw fans were waiting to wish him. Fans always loved him so much. It made him strong. How badly he wanted to write Anneyong Anneyong to everyone. But Woollim had told him not to post anything from twitter for the next two year. He checked their kakao talk group chat messages. No one had posted anything yet. The members would remember right?


Suddenly he heard a loud breaking sound. He got up hurriedly. He went to Sungjong and Sungyeol's room. 
"Boya?" Myungsoo said looking around the room. Pieces of glass were scattered on the floor.
Sungjong quickly looked at him and started complaining pointing at the thin hairless ugly cat "This Jereumi is the problem"
Sungyeol made an angry face pushing Jereumi towards the door to leave. "He is just a cat, he didn't do it on purpose."
"Your cat so you will have to clean this mess" Jong said.
"It's your plate!" Sungyeol said in a childish tone. "You do it"
"Aisshhh I can't take this anymore . I'm not living with you. I want to take another room" Jong said.
"Ya you are such a choding Sungyeol, just clean it since it's your cat" Myungsoo said.
"Don't talk between us Myungsoo. Calling me a choding doesn't suit you especially when you can't handle your own affairs"
Jong became silent. "What do you actually mean by that?" Myungsoo said moving towards Yeol.
Yeol sneered. "That chocolate girl ofcourse"
Myungsoo could feel his face burning. Anger boiled inside him. It seemed Yeol had hit him exactly where he had feared to be hit the most. He couldn't believe his best friend saying that to him in THAT way.


He grabbed Yeol's collar and hissed, "Say that again and I would not remember you are my best friend or my group member"
Yeol suddenly grabbed his collar too unable to control himself. Jong told them to stop and tried to come in the middle. It was of no use. The two started to punch. 

Jong panicked. He quickly called all the eleven floor Hyungs. After one minute Hoya came running. 
"Where are the others?
"Dongwoo Hyung is coming by the lift and Sunngyu Hyung and Woohyun is outside you-know-where"
" I came by the stairs because I felt the lift would be slower than my natural speed" Hoya added proudly.
"Things got too out of hand" Jong said hurriedly. "Sungyeol took it too far"

Hoya ran to their room with lightening speed and exclaimed. They were both trying to punch and kick each other on the floor. 
Sungjong and Hoya both tried to pull them. Dongwoo appeared just then and joined in to stop them without asking anything. Sungyeol and Myungsoo had cuts and bruises all over their faces.
The three managed to pull them out of the dreadful fight and sighed. "Sungyeol can't you do anything right?" Hoya exclaimed angrily. "You ruined the.."


Just then the bell rang and Dongwoo went.
Myungsoo was feeling frustrated. Sungyeol looked guilty. Jong was scared. Hoya was giving them judging looks. 
"Sajangnim wants to talk to you both NOW" Dongwoo said not meeting their eyes. Grudgingly, Myungsoo dragged himself behind Dongwoo. He felt other's eyes on him. He had created another mess. He had promised the company he would not involve himself into anything anymore.

Suddenly the living room was dark and he could see Sunggyu and Woohyun coming towards him with a cake stuffed with candles almost falling off.

"Happy birthday to youuuuu" everyone sang on the top of their voices.

"Boya!" Myungsoo shouted. He suddenly burst into laughters and clapped his hands like a seal.

The light was on and then Sunggyu and Woohun stopped midway scanning Myungsoo and Yeol.
Hoya quickly explained to them what happened. Woohyun was wise enough to get the mood quickly and instantly tried to lighten the mood by saying" First let's cut the cake. We will talk about it later."


They happily sang and cut the cake. Dongwoo and Woohyun were being loud and acting like clowns. Jong was spraying the snowspray especially on Myung's hair. Hoya was shrugging and laughing. Sungyeol was checking Myungsoo's mood guiltily who was laughing crazily.
The manager was standing with handful of balloons and gifts. Waiting to keep them somewhere. 

Hoya cleared his throat," Actually L.... We were planning to suprise you. It was supposed to be an act that Yeol and Jong would fight and distract you. But Yeol took his acting too seriously. If i had been in his place i would have known the difference between real life and acting. After all i can act well.."

Sunggyu interrupted him, "You kids can do nothing right. We went to buy things for few minutes only and i see this..My omma says a house without parents is always a disaster. What would you do without me......." He gave a long lecture.

The others bowed their head and pretended to listen to it where actually they were wishing L on twitter.
"And so that's why a leader is very important and I should always monitor you kids.." Sunggyu finished.

"De" they all echoed and Myungsoo and Yeol were already smiling at each other. Myungsoo hugged everyone and felt glad it was his birthday.

"What ! You guys have already wished L on sns. I'm already one hour late. What would the fans think of me. Yaaa Lee Sungjong, please type happy birthday to him from my handphone, i am feeling tired. I had to take care of you kids afterall" Sunggyu yawned.

Everybody laughed loudly. Everyone felt infinitely happy.