Confession

Guardian Angel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Students are passing by at the big gate. It was already time to go home but I was waiting for Jessica to show up. I told her that we have to talk after class. While waiting for her , i remember our first meeting.

 

 

 

I was in the bridge, I can feel the cold wind, it was already night so no one will notice me here. I was standing looking down i can see the water. Two more steps and its done. It's the only solution, I cant take it anymore. I close my eyes and slowly move my left foot. One more step,and it's over. I deeply breathe..... "This is it"

 

 

"Stop" someone yelled and turn my head to the owner of the voice ,still at my position

 

"Stay away from this" i respond with my shaking body

 

"Look,its not the solution for your problem"

 

I began to be annoy ,Seriously i'm about to commit suicide but someone interrupt me , Oh god can't you really approve my decision at least now??? Your always against it!!

 

"Go away!!!"

 

"No please??"i heard her, but she's crying

 

Who is this girl?, she cry like that I'm important to her. My heart beat fast.. This is the first time someone cared about me.

 

I slowly approach her.

 

"Who are you?"

 

"I'm Jessica Jung" she wipe her tears while introducing herself

 

"I'm kwon Yuri" 

 

"Kwon Yuri ,whatever is your problem,don't you ever do it again!!!!"she retorted

 

I was a bit afraid and a bit happy at her words.  

 

"Yah!answer me?" This time she raise her voice.

 

"A...arraseo" 

 

That was the start of our friendship, and the start that I've fallen for her, i found a reason to continue my life... And i do everything just to live as long as I'm beside her.

 

 

 

----

 

"Tch, tch.... , i didn't expect this!" She was shaking her head in disbelief .

 

"Some of you doing things that shouldn't have done" she continue 

 

The angels looking at each other and started to talk who broke some rules.

 

And the only thing i could do is swallow my saliva and act like i didn't know what her talking about. I could feel my body is sweating. Did the head of angels figure out what she doing?

 

"!!!" I heard an angel curse at herself. She's just beside me. My eyes widen. God! It's Tiffany. 

 

When she realize that I'm staring at her , she use the same reaction i do when i saw her,her eyes widen "Oh my god Yoona!!"

 

We stare at each other for seconds. We interrupted of the same voice again

 

 

 "Be careful from now on , I'm all watching you!!"she retorted and she eyed me.

 

And again tiffany and I look at each other, does she know everything?

 

"You can now all back where you should be"

 

 

 

"Woah that was close!"i said while my hand is on my chest

 

"I think she was talking to me ?" Tiffany said it,

 

"What do you mean? 

 

"Yoona!she know what i done,what should i do?she shake my body, 

 

 

I was thinking whats Tiffany talking about.

 

"I shouldn't make jessie to see you in her dream!!" I've never seen tiffany been afraid like this, her face look pale, her body is shaking

 

"I don't want to be a lost soul and worse i don't want to disappear!!" her eyes is about to cry

 

I'm feeling guilty right now, "tiffany I'm the one who broke the rules not you so don't worry to much", i want to say it,but if i told her, me or Jessica will be in trouble i don't want that to happen, especially to Jessica,she's important to me and i couldn't take it if something happen to her.

 

"Tiffany, what really happen that night?"

 

 

"I...,yoona ,please promise me first it just between on us,don't tell anyone please!!?

 

"I promise"

 

 

"That night ,Jessie was crying all night.. Her parents forgot her birthday.. She cry until she fall asleep and....."

 

I nodded motioning her to continue the story

 

"And.. I was lying next to her and i was patting her head and....."

 

"And??" I said

 

"And i didn't realize my hand was on the top of her forehead"

 

"That's it!?" I raise my eyebrow,something wrong in her story

 

"While my hand was on the top of her forehead , i keep on thinking you, You were smiling at me all the time."

 

"Ah,,wHAT!!!!??" I scream and the other angels look at me, 

 

"Sorry it was nothing" i bow at them and back to tiffany "you did that!??" with a low voice i don't want to disturb the other angel aga

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter