Were official

Guardian Angel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Back to Yuri's apartment , i saw her talking with someone on the phone.

 

"Are you sure that will work"

"You think she will like it??"

"Ok. Thanks taeyeon ... Bye"

 

Putting down her phone,she now busily writing something.

 

I guess yuri is fine the time when i'm not beside her ,I've been forgetting my responsibilities this fast few days.. 

 

 

"I hope she will like it" yuri staring at the letter she wrote. What was does for?

 

I was looking at yuri , the thing I usually do when i suddenly remember what jessica has told me

 

"I like you"

 

"Yoona"

 

"I said i like you" 

 

It keep repeating in my mind 

 

"I like you"

 

Eottoke??? It can't be !! Shaking my head

 

"No!" Forget about it,, 

 

Your an Angel,remember that ! Just look at Yuri, your happy by just protecting her, seeing her happy your happy too. This what an angel suppose to do. God created you by protecting a human that has assign to you. Be contented. Yoona said to herself.

 

 

Yoona means being contented is like a one sided love , An angel give all the love and effort to a human without asking to love them back or to care about them,they understand the fact that human don't see them. And the fact that god just create them to protect human that's all. 

 

Human and they guardian angel are connected at each other. If the human is happy the angel is happy too, if they sad the Angel is sad too. If they were crying they cry too. If they weak angel lose they power too. And if human die .. Angel too.. Angels life are depended to the human.

 

 

I look again to Yuri, i smile .. She definitely happy

 

 

But what if human love you back?, what is the feeling of being love, being cared by someone,your love being paid off, this what Yoona thought.  

She imagine things like this before,she dream about this,she wish someday she will feel it too and now its happening to her . should she risk? Maybe she should try it? But She know there's a consequence if she do it....

 

 

-----

 

She do really wake up this early in the morning? 

Seeing Yuri preparing herself for school ,she must be excited for something.

 

She grab the letter from her desk "this is it, fighting Yuri"  

 

I follow Yuri what i usually do. But my mind is occupied by something.

 

Jessica confess to me, the words i hear from her "i like you" , what should i react? What should i feel?

What should i do? After that night i keep on thinking it.

 

I smile "she like me" ,should I'll be happy about it? Or should I'll forget about it?

 

 

 

"Yuri over here" a loud voice awake my thoughts. I didn't know that we just reach the school

 

"Taeyeon I'm nervous!"

 

"I know you can do it" 

 

I can feel Yuri's heartbeat, it beats fast... So fast ..

 

 

"Hi guys!" The three of us turn to the owner of the voice

 

 

"Yuri this is the perfect time" 

 

Again heartbeats is so fast.......

 

I can't breathe

 

 

She's walking on our way,her eyes fixed on me, her lips smiling at me.

 

Again... 

 

Duguen... Duguen....DuguenDuguenDuguenDuguen

 

 

"Hi jessica"taeyeon greets her and elbow yuri 

 

"Ahmmm.mmmm ,jess.. Jessica?"

 

"Yes"

 

"Ca..n we

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter