♥ Youngjae

GOT7 Café 。
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
  where do we draw the line 1.0。    CHAPTER nine...akimoto      Rina doesn’t quite remember the last time she saw her brother Mark. It had been roughly 3 years since she had been home. She couldn’t help but wonder how much had changed back home. Was her brother still the quiet and shy one? Was he still single or did some girl find their way into his heart?

"Flight H320 is about to board. Could all passengers please make their way to Gate 10." Rina slowly stood up, double checking her the she had passport and whatever else she needed. Stepping onto the plane and finding her seat, preparing herself for the next few hours of flight.

"Aish." Mark ruffled his hair, going through his emails to find the one where his sister told him what time her plane would arrive in Seoul. "Damn it."

"Hyung?" Youngjae walked into the room, wondering what all the noise was about. "What are you looking for?"

"Oh Youngjae…My sister is landing tomorrow but I have no idea what time her plane actually lands." Youngjae nodded slowly, listening to his hyungs words.

"Didn’t you say around 10 or something?" Youngjae shrugged as he took his phone from his pocket, checking the message he just received.

"Yeah go and see your girlfriend, just make sure that you’re up tomorrow so we can pick up my sister al’right." With that Youngjae gave a nod of his head as he left, typing a quick reply. Mark sighed, happy yet slightly nervous about seeing his sister. Hoping that she wouldn’t drop one of those I’m pregnant bombs on him although he knows that she isn’t one of those girls.

“Ladies and gentlemen, we have just landed in Seoul. Please remain in your seats until an attendant allows you to leave.” Rina began to pack her things as the flight attendant bowed and informed her it was fine to leave. She stepped of the plane with a grin, glad to finally be back home.

She got through security fairly quickly which was a relief seeing as she just wanted to get home and sleep.

Mark was busy focusing on the people flooding through the arrival gate, waiting for his sister to step through.

“Hyung, calm down.” Jackson patted Marks shoulder, laughing at his friend.

“Hey, if it was your sister you would be freaking out as well.”

“Mark!?” Marks head shot up at the voice, a grin across his face as he ran over to his sister, picking her up and spinning her around.

"Rina. My god you’ve changed."

"In a good way right?" She replied with a laugh as he ca
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter