Ѽ3Ѽ

Memories Stay
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

           "Hae, please. The teachers are expecting you to be there," Krytal sighed and continue, "so stop making a fuss about it!" Once again, it's still the club-matter and here Krystal and you, currently on the line. She couldnt stop convincing you going to the club. She knew you hate it, but for the rest and the school's reputation, she have to do this. Her boyfriend, Suho, called her minutes ago about you decline the offer to the club. "Look, i dont understand why. You kept denying that it's not because of Sehun, then, let's go! What's keeping you?" Krystal tried once again to persuade you. You sighed and shook your head, 'Just go with the flow, if im not agreeing, Krystal will haunt me down for sure.'  

 

                "So when is it and what's the time?" You heard some sqeaking voice behind the line as Krystal told you the information once again. Finally, the phone hanged and it was such a relief that there will be no more Krystal for the time being.

___

 

                "Krystal, drive me to the club. I dont know the roads!" You shouted into the phone when Krystal is also on the way going. "Fine, five more minutes and i'll be there. Get ready." She groaned and hang the phone but you didnt care. It was seven in the evening and here you are wearing a black knee-length dress that hugs tightly around yout slim body. Behind it, there is a big hole which shows your milky white back which makes you even more attractive. 'Damn this Krystal. What a ty dress.'  You thought and shiver in cold while waiting.  You didnt bother to take your coat out again from the house as you saw your best friend's car slowly approaching you with a small 'honk'. 

 

                "Good evening Princess, please get into the car." Krystal reveal her shining smile when she scroll the window panel down while you scoff and went in to sit at the Passenger Seat. "Its only Suho and Kyungsoo right?" Once again, you asked the lady beside you for umpteen times. "You needa chill woman! Sehun is not there!" You nodded your head but you feel uneasy in there. 

 

                 'Something is not right.' 

 

___

 

               "IT'S SO NOISY DOWN HERE! I NEED TO GET OUT!" You shouted at Krystal while she's enjoying the view in front of her which is the dance floor. It's been fifteen minutes that both of you got here,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter