oo4

Maybe a yes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Way to school

"Why dont you go to school with your hyungs? They have cars too" YeonJi asked Jungkook.
"Oh. Ummm.. Because... ummm..." Because I want to spend more time with you. "Oh! Um... I need to keep fit you know?"
"Keep fit? For what?" She looked at him.
"For... for... My fans! Yeah! My fans!" For you.
Yeonji scoffed. "Your fans goes for your looks idiot."

They kept on chatting until they reach school.
"Jungkook, go in first."
"What? Why?" Jungkook raised his eyebrow.
"Like seriously, your fangirls almost killed me with their glares every morning." Yeonji spoke in a omg-im-going-to-die tone.
"*chuckles* Fine, fine. Im going in first." Jungkook smiled ever so brightly and then ruffled her hair.
"Yah! Jeon Jungkook! My hair! Aish!" Yeonji raised her hand wanting to hit Jungkook.
"BYEEE. HAVE FUN FIXING YOUR HAIR!" Jungkook ran inside the school compound and soon, fangirl's screams were heard.
"Aishhhh... that idiot." She mumbled quietly as she fixed her hair with her hands.

Teen Top's car.

"Hyuunnggggg, why do you guys need to-"
"Shut up Niel. We are giving you a chance to be nice." Cap cuts Niel.
Teen Top including Byunghee is in Niel's car because Niel lost a bet and all of the boys are lazy to drive.
The ride was smooth until it came to an abrubt stop.
"Yah! What are you doing?!" Ricky shouted.
But Niel ignored him and stated, "Isn't that Yeonji Noona? Why is she walking w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter