oo3

Maybe a yes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Byunghun ah, do you want to eat?"
"YESSSSSSSSSS"
YeonJi chuuckled at her cute boyfriend.
"WAHT DO YOU HAVE" Ljoe skipped into the kitchen.
Yeonji opened a cupboard. Ughhhh I should have done some grocery shopping yesterday.
L.joe saw the cupboard. "JAGIYA YOU HAVE BEEN EATING ALL THESE RAMEN?"
"Heh..." Yeonji nodded. Ljoe hated Yeonji eating instant noodles because he just hates it. (What am I saying ;-;)
"YAH~! I TOLD YOU NOT TO EAT ALL THESE BEFORE RIGHT?!" He shouted. YeonJi flinched.
Even though this is not her first time, she is still scared of the angry Byunghun. But she was even more scared of the angry L.joe.
But now, it was the angry Byunghun. "Oppa~" Yeonji whined while she showed him her puppy face.
Byunghun turned around and said "Stop doing that puppy face! I-Its digusting you know?!"
Yeonji raised her brows and walked to Byunghun. "Really?" She showed her sad puppy face.
"Y-yah! Stop doing that! You knew I cant resist that and you keep doing that?" Yeonji smiled. "Fine. Forgive me?"
Byunghun sighed "Just dont eat those again. I will throw them away if I see them again, arasso?!" He commanded. "Okay, okay. Byung Ajusshi."
"YAH! WHAT DID YOU SAY?"
"Uh-oh. Byung ajusshi is mad~" Yeonji sang while running out of the kitchen.

Next day

//RINGRINGRING//
"Urghhhh" Yeonji groaned as she hit her alarm. "Gosh I wanna sleeeeepppppp"  mumbled.
//DINGDONG// Eo? Who is it? Must be Jungkook.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter