oo1

Maybe a yes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

To: Byunghunnie Oppa <3
Oppa, are you... free today?

Yeonji gathered her courage to message Ljoe if he was free. They never met for 2 weeks straight and she really miss him.
She waited for his reponse but after 7 minutes, which feels like 7 hours, he have not replied. YeonJi bit her lips. "Maybe he's busy..." YeonJi sighed.
She got up and changed. She wants some fresh air outside. //Ring// Yeonji's phone beeped. Yeonji immediately thought that it was Ljoe but her heart sank as fast.

From: Jungkook Oppa
Yeonji-ah, are you free today?

To: Jungkook Oppa
Yea, Im free today. Why?

From: Jungkook Oppa
Wanna get some fresh air together?

To: Jungkook Oppa
Going to do that too ><

From: Jungkook Oppa
Hahas. Then lets meet at Han river.

To: Jungkook Oppa
Okay :) 

Yeonji have reached but she never see a sign of Jungkook. He's never late though.... *sigh* "Guess who is it?" A pair of hands covered her eyes. She knew that it is Jungkook.
"Oppa!" "You no fun!" He whined like a kid and let go of her. "Oppa, so free today? I thought you still have to work?" "I took a day off. Its tiring to to make coffee everyday. Dont you think so?"
They chatted while finding seats. "Mmm..." "You still have work tonight right?" "Yea... And alone!" "Haha... Mian~" "Nobody to talk to" Yeonji wrinkled her nose.
And if you found out, yes, they work together.

Silence. Its not the awkward silence but a comfortable one.
//Ringsringsrings// Jungkook phone rang.
"Hello? Oh hyung, why?, Okayyyy, Be right there." After hearing what he said, Yeonji knew immediatly she was going to be alone again.
"YeonJi-aj, I-" "I know. You can go now." "Are you okay of being alone? Do you want me to bring you home?" "Nah~ Im alright by myself." "If you say so... Then... Bye..." "Bye!"
Yeonji sighed. 

"ICE CREAM~! ICE CREAM~! REFRESHING ICE CREAM~!" An Ice Cream vendor ajusshi shouted. Ice cream? Sounds like a good idea.
"Ajusshi! One strawberry please *smiles*" "Okay! *scoops the ice cream* Here's yours!" Yeonji is going to take out h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter