Fingertips

Blood On My Shoes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

My mother loved me.
I know that; i know that with all of my heart.
That's why she died.
Because she loved me

She knew.
She knew what everyone was saying
She wnated to help.

She saved me.
At least she thought..

Have you ever felt nothing?

When you're heart feels faint, your breath quiet, your soul in it's smallest depth.
Nothing, feels like death itself.

 

My house is much too big for one person.

The once bright, white walls still adorned with various frames and large canvas paintings seemed too clean, too shallow as they kissed the sterile floorboards. I used to love this house; it felt warm, and calm. I felt the love that my mother put into this box to make it a home. Even the curtains seemed eery and taunted my mind sometimes. The flowy-transparent curtains used to sway gently when my mother opened the back door just to run outside and stare at the sky. My mother was always full of wonder, full of love and joy for the world. Many despised my mothers spirituality and her outlook on life. She believed in natural remedies, and the spirits of the world saving you when you were ill. She believed in fate, and she passed that belief onto me. I looked just like her accoridng to most. Her long brown hair always messily and loosely tied to the side, while her smiling chocolate brown eyes glimmered each time she looked at the sky; the sunlight bouncing off of them. Her smile was tame, always small and sweet; her teeth only just showing and her lips a supple pink. She was beautiful, even the people who thought she was crazy couldn't deny that obvious truth. Although they would sneer directly at her and hide their mouths behind closed palms, i could also see their expressions soften whenever she smiled. Her smile was my favourite thing about her.

My mother was my hero; the one person i truly cared for and looked up to. I never cared for the hushed whispers that surrounded us each day. They meant nothing and never altered my heart for the woman. 

"There she is again, why is she always staring at the sky?"

"Poor Jongin, having to grow

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter