Dammit Khun just call!

Only you~

"Congrats to Nichkhun on his first girl!" yelled Taecyeon and Chansung, holding their bottles of beer in the air. The boys cheered loudly.

"Hey, hey, hey! She's not mines yet." said Nichkhun, embarassed.

"OOOOHHHH~ Yet?!" smirked Junsu. He elbowed Khun. Khun put his hand on his arm and smiled.

"You better call her Khun!" added Taecyeon. Khun shook his head.

"No! I can't!" he complained. He shook his hands and his head.

"DOOOO ITTTTTT" yelled Junho.

"Here!" said Wooyoung, crawling on the floor. He handed Nichkhun his cellphone. "CALL NOWWW" he said creepily. Khun sighed.

"Whyyy!?" he whined.

"Dammit Khun! Just call!" Nichkhun sighed. He took out Victoria's number and slowly dialed it into his phone. He put the phone next to his ear.

~~~~~~~~~~~

"Victoria! Seriously, who was that?!" asked Luna, cuddling with Victoria on the couch. She was smiling. It was after dinner. Victoria wasn't paying attention. "VICTORIA!" yelled Luna. All the other girls turned around.

"Huh? Oh. He's just some guy who stepped on my foot. His name is Nichkhun!" she said. She stared at the soft pink pillow she was holding.

"Nice." Amber laughed. Victoria glared at her.

"You like him?!" asked Suilli, running over to victoria to sit next to her. Victoria shook her head.

"Not yet." she said absentmindedly. The other girls gasped.

"YET?!" teased Krystal. Victoria snapped out of her daze and laughed. Krystal tapped Victoria's head as she watched to the kitchen to help Amber wash the dishes.

"Thank you!" said Amber sarcastically. She sighed. Krystal laughed.

"S'all good." Krystal replied. Victoria was looking at her phone, waiting for Nichkhun to call. But he didn't.

"Giirrrllll~" said Luna. "He'll call when he has the time." Victoria looked up at Luna.

"Pshh~ I wasn't waiting for him to call!" All of a sudden, her phone was ringing. Victoria jumped off the couch and ran to her room. "eeeeeeee~" The girls looked at Victoria, then looked at each other in awkward silence and laughed.

Victoria closed her door and locked it. She hesitated to pick up and took a deep breath then pressed the "accept" button on her phone.

"H-hello?" she stuttered. The person on the other line cleared his throat. Victoria started pacing around her room.

"Victoria?" he asked. Victoria felt herself fill up with happiness. She smiled and jumped.

"Yes?~" she replied, trying to not sound excited. The person on the other line sighed in relief.

"IT'S ME! Nichkhun!" Victoria felt herself blush. She patted her cheeks.

"Why am I blushing!?!" she asked herself.

"What?" Crap. Nichkhun heard.

"Oh.. Nothing!" she said quickly. Aaaahhh~ she thought.

"Hold up okay?" Nichkhun asked. Victoria nodded.

"Okay~" she replied.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"SHE PICKED UP SHE PICKED UP!" yelled Nichkhun with his hand covering the phone mic. The other guys cheered. Nichkhun had the biggest smile on his face.

"YEAAAUHH! Nichkhun, my man~" said Chansung as he patted Khun's back. The other guys hooted.

"Shhh~" Nichkhun walked over to his room and closed the door. Nichkhun walked over and sat on his bed. "Soooo." he said awkwardly. He heard Victoria laugh and his heart filled up with warmth and happiness.

~~~~~~

"Hi!" she replied. Victoria couldn't stop smiling for some reason. She jumped onto her bed and layed on her side.

"Uhh.. watcha doing?" asked Nichkhun. Victoria laughed.

"Having an awkward phone conversation with you." she replied. Nichkhun laughed.

"WHAAAAT?~! Psh~ This is not awkward!" he said. He pretended to sound angry. Victoria laughed harder.

"Yeaaaahh~ Okkaay" she said sarcastically. Victoria stared at the wall. Her room was lowly lit. She played with her hair and sighed.

"Watcha doing?" asked Nichkhun.

"Just putting ice on my toe," she lied. Nichkhun made a little weeping sound.

"AAAAHH~ about that, I'm sorry!" he said.

"It's alright. I was just kidding~~~"

"Whaaat~" Nichkhun laughed. He thought she was so adorable. He already wanted to get to know her A LOT more. "Umm." he hesitated. "Wanna hang out sometime this week?" he asked quickly. Victoria puckered her lips and turned over on her bed to look at the cieling.

"Hmmm. Yeah~" she replied.

"Yes!!" mumbled Nichkhun.

"What?"

"Oh nothing." Nichkhun said. Shiet, she heard me! thought Nichkhun. He stretched. "Okay~" he said happily. Nichkhun stretched. "Well... I'll see you saturday then?" he suggested.

"Yeah." Victoria smiled.

"Bye~"

"Bye!" Victoria hung up. She felt the excitement rise up in . She sat up quickly and walked to the door, trying to keep her calm. When she opened it, Amber, Suilli, Krystal, and Luna had their ears on the door, listening to Victoria's conversation with Khun.

"WHAT ARE YOU GUYS DOINGGGGG~" yelled Victoria. The girls looked up slowly and then ran over to the couch. They acted as if nothing happened. Amber ran her fingers through her hair and stared at the TV while Luna, Krystal, and Suilli pretended to talk about something. Victoria sighed and looked sad. The other girls looked up worried.

"AAAAHHH~" yelled Victoria. She ran over to her friends, smiling the biggest smile ever. The other girls jumped up and started jumping with Victoria.

"AAAAHHH~" they all yelled. Victoria dropped onto the couch.

"I can't believe this." she said, leaning back onto the couch with her eyes closed.

"What?!" the girls said all together, gathering up next to Victoria. They were excited to hear what happened.

"He asked me out on a date!" yelled Victoria. She  grabbed Suilli's hands. "Oh my god! I'm so happy!" Suilli laughed.

"Yaaaayyy~" yelled Suilli. She grabbed onto Victoria's hands tightly.

"Ooooo~~~" teased Amber and Krystal. Victoria hugged her friends.

"So when is it?!" asked Luna.

"Saturday!" The girls all laughed together.

That night, they talked and planned for saturday, laughing and teasing Victoria. She couldn't wait!~