Eyes, Nose, Lips

Loving Someone Who Doesn't Love You is Like Hugging a Cactus

                                       

Chunji cried his eyes out. L.Joe... Why? Chunji clenched his hands into a fist and punched the mirror in front of him. 

The front door opened and a drunk L.Joe stumbled in. "Heeeey, jagiyaaaa~" He came over to Chunji and hugged him. The scent of wine stuffed Chunji's nose. 

He remembered the times L.Joe would scrunch up his nose when he would smell wine or any other times when he would smell drugs. Now... He was doing them...

Chunji pushed L.Joe away from him and looked at him. A stain of red lipstick was on his collar.

He remembered the times he would cross dress and kiss L.Joe's collar. Now... Another person was kissing him...

Chunji looked at L.Joe's eyes. There used to be love and sweetness in his eyes whenever he looked at him but now... They're all gone. Now... He would look at someone else with those eyes...

"Tomorrow I'm gonna move out." L.Joe said emotionless. Chunji wasn't shocked. He knew this day would come. 

A short "okay" was all he said before he went inside his and L.Joe's room. The tears slid down his face rapidly as he clutched the pillow on the bed. He went to bed without eating and cried himself to sleep. 

The next morning, he looked downstairs to see L.Joe sitting at the table, stuffing himself with food. Chunji chuckled and did his morning routine. Then, he went downstairs. By the time he was down, L.Joe was already done eating and got ready to leave. 

L.Joe was about to open the door and leave before he heard Chunji say something. 

"Look at me one last time. Smile like nothing's wrong, so when I miss you I can remember..." Chunji whispered. 

L.Joe slowly turned around and gave a small smile. He put his luggages down and slowly walked towards Chunji. He pressed his lips against his. Chunji, shocked, longed this moment to last forever. He knew this moment would come to a halt but he couldn't stop hoping. 

L.Joe leaned his forehead against the other. "Yah, pabo Chunji... Continue living happily and forget me. Find a person who truly loves you. Goodbye..." He pulled away and went out of the door, carrying his luggages with him. 

Chunji fell on the ground hopelessly, unknowing what to do. The only person he could depend on, had left him. He took out a knife from the kitchen and walked to his and L.Joe's room. The fragrance of them was still there. He stared at the knife for awhile before cutting his wrist. Blood started rushing out and onto the ground. His body fell down. 

"How am I supposed to forget you and continue living?" Chunji murmured as his eyes started getting droopier and droopier.

               "Loving someone who doesn't love you is like hugging a cactus ; the tighter you hold on, the more it hurts."