Episode 1

3 dads with one mom
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dialogue Version 

EJ : Eunjung 

KSH : Kim Soo Hyun 

WYF: Kris 

CY: Chanyeol

SH: Sehun 

 

Eunjung and Kim Soo hyun house 

7.00 am 

 

Seems Eunjung wake early than her husband . She take a bath and prepare a breakfast for her husband . After that, she woke up her husband from sleep and told him to go shower .

 

EJ: Honey , please wake up ! You're getting late to go work , take a bath now .

 

KSH : Emm .. I want to sleep more . If you want me to wake up , please give me a good morning kiss . 

 

Then Eunjung kiss Kim Soo hyun at his cheeks . Eunjung smile at Kim Soo hyun and then go to kitchen while waiting her husband ready to go to work .

 

Eunjung clean up the kitchen and suddenly she got a call from her husband friend . 

 

EJ : Yeobuseyo ? 

 

WYF : Hello ? Who are you ? Where Kim Soo Hyun ? . 

 

EJ : I m his wife . Kim soo hyun are still take a bath but who are you ? Are you his friend .

 

WYF : Yes ! I m his friend . Can you tell hin that he are getting late . His boss are mad at him . 

 

EJ : Oh ! Sure . I m sorry . I will tell him . Bye 

 

WYF : Bye 

 

--------------- Tuttt tuttt ------ 

 

Eunjung go to her bedroom and search for her husband and she realize her husband is not here . But she feel someone hug her from back and its her husband .

 

KSH : Gotcha . You are mine . No one can stole you than me . 

 

Kim Soo hyun show his bad face .But Eunjung seems do not laugh or smile . 

 

EJ : You know that you are getting late . Your friends called you and said that your boss was mad at you . Can you please stop make a joke . Its not funny honey ! 

 

KSH : I... m .... so.rry.

 

EJ : So ? Go palli eat your breakfast ! 

 

KSH : Yes Madam . 

 

Eunjung smile at her husband and then wear a tie for her husband and give her kiss on the lips . Kim soo hyun smile .

 

KSH : You're my angel honey . I m so lucky that i got you . HAHAHA . As i said , i wont let you go ! 

 

Eunjung ran to the living room and get caught from her husbad and hug her . 

 

EJ : You' re so naughty ! Are you crazy ? 

 

KSH : Yes ! I m crazy about you Hehehe ! 

 

--------------

 

 

SBS Building Entertainment .

9.00 am

 

Kim Soo Hyun out of his car with his smart suit and go to the elevator and press 12 floor . After that , he go to his room with a big smile . Suddenly , his boss , Kris come to his room with serious face.

 

KSH : Stop doing that face dude . I know i m late . But i m the boss too . 

 

WYF : You are latee soo hyun ( Imitate Eunjung voice ) . Yah ! Why are you late ? You say you want breakfast with me or are you breakfast with your wife ?! . How could you ! 

 

KSH : Sorry bruhh . She make an aegyo today and give me 2X kiss in the morning . Of course i m late . 

 

WYF : Waa . I want to get kiss from her too . HAHA 

 

KSH : Dont you dare ! I 'll punch your face .

 

WYF : Relax ! She will love you more but she still dont see my face right ? If she see my face . You will cry like a baby ... waaa 

 

KSH : Stop it Kris ! Its not funny though . You went to my room just want make me mad ? .

 

WYF : Yup ! HAHAHA . Soo Hyun-ah . I have a sister ( Dongsaeng) named Yookyung . S

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter