CHILDISH EXO

EXO'S LIFE RANDOM

In the dorm..

Kris place all the snack on the table n lay comfortably on the sofa.

 

Kris:tao let's watch a horror movie with appa

Tao:no appa.u know i m scare.i don't want to watch a horror movie with a 3d effect.

Kris:come on appa will protect u.come wear ur glasses

As a obedient child.Tao sit beside kris unwilling n put on the glasses 

Kris:ask ur umma to join us.

Tao:r u crazy??suho umma with not join us.he will never watch horror movie.

Kris:fine.

Kris switch off the light and they start enjoying the movie.

In the middle of the movie..

A man was driving on a quiet road in the middle of the night .suddenly he felt a cool air that reach his spine.

Meanwhile..kris know that the movie is ending soon so he had a plan.

Kris:i go get a drink(kris lied)

Tao:neh umma. 

Kris was surprised that tao does not had any reaction as tao is the kind of person that will never let go while watching horror movie. 

he remember when they were still a trainee both of them went to catch a horror movie.when the ghost appears,tao screamed so loud that make everyone in the cinema jump up of their seat.he will not forget the death glare that they earn from the people the moment they step out of the cinema.

Hence,from that onward he swear he will not bring tao out for movie again.NEVER!!

Tao is surprisingly quiet this time but kris doesn't care much about his reaction cus he had a new target today.

A evil smiled was formed on kris face.

 

Knock knock..

Suho:come in.

Kris:hey suho.

Suho :yes hyung?

Kris look at suho eye sincerely..

Kris:suho i got a surprise for u.that's ur belated birthday.

Suho:really? Suho ask eagerly.

Kris:now wear this glasses first.

Suho:isnt this a 3d glasses?did u make me a video?suho asked excitedly.

Kris smile at him n gave suho a "i m not telling u"look.

Kris:i will cover ur eye n guide u out.at the count of 3 u will open ur eye ok?

Suho:ne hyung.

 

They slowly approach the living room while his eyes being covered

Suho:hyung r we there?

Kris: soon 1 more step suho.ok ready..1,2,3

Kris remove his hand

Suddenly,suho saw a girl with white dress n decompose face pop out in front of him.

Suho:arhh!!! Suho screamed 

Suho:Move away move away.shouted suho.

Kris was rolling on the floor laughing so hard.

While tao jump up from the seat.

The movie had ended..kris switch on the light.

Tao:what happen?what happen?

Tao turn around n face both of them

Sensing something not right kris remove tao glasses n look carefully.

Tao start to rubbed his sleepy eye.

After realize that tao is wearing a sunglasses instead of the 3d glasses. Kris:yah!huang zi tao how dare u cheated on me. 

Tao smiled innocently.

Suho:yah!wu yi fan how dare u prank on me.

Looking at the anger in suho eye,kris start his plan b

He look at suho with his puppy eyes begging for forgiveness.

Looking at kris puppy eyes,suho decide to let it go.u must be thinking that suho let it go is because of the his cuteness.but u r so wrong,he is just too disgusted by kris reaction that can made him vomit.he can't stand to see a man acting cute especially kris. a cool guy. Not my style.

Suho:fine let's go for supper i can't sleep.

Tao n kris: YEHET!

Tao happily follow behind his parent.

Suho:dont learn such thing from the maknae 

Tao:ne umma.

Yah!do not steal my slogan u will need to pay for my copyright. A voice can be heard from the room in the living room.

Suho:yah oh sehun i m paying ur copyright for my son now.we r going for supper r u coming?

Sehun:yes i m.sehun dash out from his room in a split second.

suho:let's go!!

Sehun:yehet yehet!!

 

Meanwhile..

Luhan who happen to be in the kitchen saw everything. He can't believe how childish his dongsaeng was. 

Back to his room,

He continues to was his doremon cartoon while a lollipop.