The life of JPG prince

EXO'S LIFE RANDOM

Earlier in the morning,luhan woke up by a noisy sound of searching in the room.

luhan:yixing, what r u doing? (still in a sleepy mode)

lay:did u see my bracelets?

luhan:what bracelets are u looking for?

lay:the black bracelets that my mom bought for me since i came to korea. (yixing sound nervous)

luhan: don't worry i will help u search for it.

luhan assure his brother, he knows that yixing alway precious the stuff that his mom gave it to him. especially the bracelet that follow him for 4 years.

he won't even remove it during his shower.

 

 

knock knock..

sehun:hyung we have 10 mins to prepare.

luhan:yes coming!! yixing let's look for it when we come back.

 

In the car..

sehun:lu ge what happen to yixing ge? why is he in his jpg mode again?usually he will be the noisest member in the car.

luhan:shut up, yixing lost his precious bracelets. that's why he is sad now.

sehun:bracelets?is that the black bracelets that he alway wear? sehun shouted.

luhan:lower down your volume hunnie, don't let him hear that .

 

meanwhile, sehun take out a small accessories box from his bag.

luhan:what is this?

sehun open up the cover and show it to yixing.

sehun: hyung is this what u are looking for?

luhan swear he can see yixing's eyes sparkling. the jpg have turn in a gif immediately.

yixing:where did u found this sehunnie?

sehun:hyung did u forget yesterday during photoshoot u ask me to keep this for u in case u lose it.n u ask me to return it to u 1 week later since we had photoshoot this whole week.

yixing:o really? did i say that? (yixing smile innocently) can i take it back?

sehun: of course hyung.

Luhan cannot believe stupidity but felt relief when he his yixing signature dimple smile.