Chapter 6

I Like You (English Version)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

♫ Author
"How's my son, doc?" Jinyoung’s Appa asked to the doctor when the doctor came out of surgery.
"Jinyoung-ssi is fine, his condition is stable but he is still unconscious." the doctor replied.
"Thank God, thank you doc." Jinyoung’s Eomma said.
"But Mr., please... please Jinyoung maintained so as not emotion or thoughts too much. If he is emotion, the stitches in his wound will open again. I beg Mr. really prioritize the health of your son." the doctor said.
"Okay, thank you doc." Jinyoung’s Appa said.
"How Jinyoung’s condition Mr.?" Manager GOT7 said to Jinyoung’s Appa.
"He is stable and his condition was fine. Please help us, Don’t burden Jinyoung with anything problems. For Mark’s problem, just let us to finish it." Jinyoung’s Appa said.
After that immediately Jinyoung’s Appa took his cell phone and tried to call someone...
"So Jang... please you free up Mark’s family. Listen to me first! Please you free up them. And you don’t need to give punishment for them. You also don’t need to supervise them again. Please give your cell phone to Mr. Tuan." Jinyoung’s Appa said in the conversation via cell phone.
"Mr. Tuan, I am still going to pay for your family's life in LA until your family’s economic situation better. I'm also not going take back the money that I have been using to pay off your debts. No... I don’t have another plan. Just this time my son Jinyoung was hospitalized because he got shot... Jinyoung is fine now. But he asked me to cancel my agreement with Mark. Yes, Jinyoung've heard about it. Since my son was sick, I couldn’t reject his wish. So, from now I canceled the mission that I have given to your child, Mark Tuan Yi-En. Whenever Mark wants to go back to LA, you can contact me so that I could take care of Mark action of going back his. Yes, you're welcome Mr. If you want to thank, just thanks to Jinyoung. I did all of this just because Jinyoung. Please give this phone to my brother. Thank you Mr. Tuan." Jinyoung’s Appa said to Mark’s Appa.
"Please free up them and you can go back to Korea now." Jinyoung’s Appa said to his brother, Park So Jang.

On the same day, a few moments before Jinyoung’s stitching off...
♫ Mark
My alarm rang at 6AM... I turned off my alarm and sit on my bed. I looked at Jackson’s mattress, but Jackson wasn’t there on his bed. I know, he would avoid me. There was a sense of sadness in my heart, but maybe because of prestige, I don’t want to admit it. Then I came out of my room, my dorm was very quiet. I walked into Jaebum and Youngjae’s room. From the outside, i doesn’t hear any sound. Surely he was still sleeping. Slowly, I opened the door.
"Ah, i know..." I told to myself. It turns out that Jackson slept in this room with Jaebum. He must have avoiding me. Or maybe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter