Chapter 5

I Like You (English Version)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

♫ Jinyoung
Suddenly I woke up from my long sleep...
"Ah... I certainly was in the hospital." I told to myself. I touched my right waist and I feel a bandage in there. When I looked at my room’s door, I see Yugyeom’s back. I want to call him when i hear Jaebum hyung's voice.
"Explain to us... everything." Jaebum hyung's voice was full of emotion.
I felt something was wrong. I was closed my eyes again and pretend to be unconscious.
"Don't be emotion hyung." I heard Youngjae voice.
"Okay... I'll explain everything..." i heard Mark hyung's voice. "What will he explained?" I asked to myself.
"Please listen until my story complete before you give a comment." Mark hyung said.
"Four years ago, my family had a lot of debt and all of family assets will be confiscated. At first my father and mother didn’t tell me about the debt. Until a few days before the confiscation, two korean men came to my school. One of them is Jinyoung father’s brother. They offering me to be some sort of spy to oversee, accompany, and protect Jinyoung as long as he becomes traineer and debut. Actually Jinyoung's father didn’t allow Jinyoung to become an idol, but because it is his dream finally Jinyoung father's allowed. Jinyoung's father worried if Jinyoung becomes an idol, there will be people who hate his son or intend to harm his son. That is why he gave me a mission to protect Jinyoung. As compensation, Jinyoung’s father paid all of my father’s debts and pay for my family’s life in LA. Lately, Jinyoung's father is more worried because of the shooting incident to the idols. But because of my negligence, Jinyoung got shot and now my parents were being held by Jinyoung’s uncle in LA. I'm sorry..." Mark hyung told.
"Then, what will hyung doing?" Yugyeom asked.
"I will wait for Jinyoung father’s decision, what should the punishment I received. Then I'll go back to LA and continue my life there." Mark hyung said.
"Mwo?!" They all said simultaneously. They sounded surprised by Mark hyung’s answer.
"You're going back to LA hyung?" Jaebum hyung asked.
"What else i going to do here? I have failed my mission. I had to go to LA to see my family’s condition and help their lives over there!" Mark replied with a little higher tone.
"Hyung! What you don’t understand the acts would you had done? With your back to LA, it is tantamount to end our careers as idols!" Jaebum hyung shouted.
"YA!!! I don’t care about our careers. You don’t understand? I became an idol only to save my family’s life. And now my family was held. Do you think, I'm still concerned with all this crap?" Mark hyung replied Jaebum hyung’s yeld with yelling too. I've never heard Mark hyung angry and yell at people like that.
"YA!!! Hyung! That’s what you said it was our dream. What you don’t think about the fate of us. We also have dreams and family like which you have hyung!" Jackson said. "I even gave up my career as an athlete in order to become an idol." Jackson continued.
"YA!!! But now my family was held! Ash... jinjja! YA! I know you won’t understand my feelings. You only can think about your dreams!" Mark hyung said.
"Hyung! Think about our career too! I've been struggling up here hyung... since childhood I've been struggling to live in another country. Please hyung, don’t go back to LA. Does hyung not love us?" Bambam said.
"Love? I never even think you're my friend." Mark said with cruel.
"Hyung... hyung how could you say such a thing..." Youngjae said.
"All this time, I'm just acting. I acted as though I love you guys. And Jackson... my words that I love Jinyoung's also is only one of my lies to cover up my mission." Mark hyung said with high tone. Then i hear the sound of someone's footsteps.
"Hyung! Where are you going?" Jaebum shouted.
"Where am i going again... I want to go back to the dorm to tidy up all my stuff and wait for news when I will be sent back to LA." Mark hyung shouted.
"Don’t you want to wait until Jinyoung hyung aware?" Yugyeom asked.
"For what? Now my family is being held by that person's father Yugyeom!" Mark shouted, from his voice seems Mark hyung was crying. Then i heard someone's footsteps, i think that person wa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter