one

Little Sunshine

It wasn’t easy for Youngjae, but he was more than willing to give more than his best. When he found out that he was pregnant and he immediately left, Youngjae thought he wouldn’t manage to survive a single day. But he underestimated himself. He was more than strong and with his friends by his side he managed to pull through the not always so beautiful pregnancy time and gave birth to the most precious thing in his life. Daehyun.
A beautiful baby boy with soft cheeks and big round eyes. And whenever his little boy would smile at him the entire struggle and all the stress was forgotten. Although he was a male mom and often judged by people he managed to ignore the looks by focusing on the little boy that was lying in his arms.


 Daehyun wasn’t an easy child to say at least. He used to cry a lot when he was a baby and there were many times when Youngjae just didn’t know what was bothering the little boy. With the time that Daehyun grew his hunger grew too and he was willing to cry for more than 35 minutes constantly to get the food that he wanted. Youngjae really tried his best to be strict but the little boy was quite skinny so Youngjae didn’t mind him eating a little more. Or a lot more.
There were times when Youngjae was really worried if Daehyun was as healthy as he seemed or if something was wrong in his body system that stopped him from gaining weight. But several doctors took a good look at the little boy with the honey brown hair without finding anything wrong. It was quite the reverse as Youngjae thought Daehyun was a very healthy boy, the only illness that he could remember was when Daehyun caught a cold because he was playing in the rain.


Daehyun kept growing and stuffing his face with everything that seemed eatable and by the age of 5 he was a very polite and happy boy that loved to sing with Youngjae whenever he got the chance to. Their shared passion for singing was something Youngjae realized when Daehyun was at the age around 4 when he kept singing the songs Youngjae sang for him when he brought him to bed. Although Daehyuns voice was still a little squeaky it was a beautiful voice that would become very beautiful and Youngjae loved to listen to it.
And although Youngjae claimed himself as the toughest mom in the entire world sometimes he wasn’t as strong as he wanted to be. Sometimes his job was a little too hard and Daehyun whined a little too long so when Youngjae needed to sit down he felt all the exhaustion drowning him and wished nothing more than someone by his side. Someone to support him and to catch him during the times he felt weak, he didn’t want him to return but just someone.

But whenever he felt weak Daehyun would stop his whining and waddle over to him on his tiny legs. He would crawl onto his lap and cuddle into Youngjaes warm chest. And although Daehyun didn’t know what was wrong with his mother, he hugged him with his little arms and kissed Youngjaes puffy cheeks. Afterwards Youngjae would smile again, brushing Daehyuns messy hair out of his eyes and kiss his forehead. “You’re my little sunshine” he would whisper and carry Daehyun around the house for a little while.
They maybe not the perfect family but the love they share is the only thing that matters to them.

 


 

Hope you enjoyed it ;D

I may have to add, I'm a hardcore Daejae shipper but I somehow wanted them to have a different relationship this time ^^

Sorry for the errors english is not my motherlanguage :/

x Leo