End.

Fragile
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

10 years later... 


Kai sat alone on a bench in a park. He was just released from prison. Yes, after Sehun and Krystal left, he stayed in jail. Someone turned him in on charges of causing huge losses.


"Ahjussi, why are you crying?" 


He looked down and found a little girl looking at him confused. He didn't even realize that he was crying. 


"Hi, little girl. What's your name?" 


"I'm Jessica.." 


"You have a nice name, Jessica. But where are your parents? You shouldn't wander around at time like this.."


"Don't worry, ahjussi. There are my parents, they're walking towards here.." 


Kai looked up, and to his surprise, he saw Krystal and Sehun coming towards him and the little girl. They didn't notice it was him since his face was covered with a cap.

He quickly stood up, and bid goodbye to the girl then walked away immediately.


"Mommy! Daddy!" 


He could hear the little girl calling her parents. He wiped away his tears, but it didn't stop flowing from his eyes. He missed her, too much. He wanted to walk to her then hugged her tightly, but he just couldn't. He didn't want to ruin everything.  

She was laughing with her little family. She was happy, and it was enough for him. 


"Even though i don't believe in happily ever after, i know it will happen to you, Soojung. I love you.."

 

He saw her one last ti

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter