Fragile.

Fragile
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Happily ever after. Was it even exist? There's no such thing called happily ever after. Everything's good turned into pain. Everything's bad turned into joy. Everything changed. Everybody changed.  

Don't ever believe in fairy tail. Don't believe in a story which had a happy ending, because in reality, miracles happened only to some people. Not to everyone. 


"Kai.."


"Oh, you're done?" 


"Yeah.." 


"Let's go then.."


Kim Jongin, a guy who changed his name into Kim Kai. He once lived in a peaceful life, and now there was nothing called peaceful anymore. He lived with a girl named Jung Soojung who was currently had a name Jung Krystal. 


"Should i pick you up later?" 


"No, i'll be going home with some friends.." 


"Okay, but call me if anything happen.." 


"Okay.." 


They met through his close friend, Jung Yunho. Krystal was Yunho's little sister. Yunho introduced Kai to Krystal, and as time went by, he slowly had a crush on her.  

One night, a car crash happened to her family, causing her to loose all her family members. Her parents, her brother, and her older sister. She was survived because her sister protected her from the accident. 

They said, she was found in her sister's embrace when the rescue team came, but she couldn't remember it at all. Meanwhile her brother was thrown out a miles away from the car. 


"I'll be home as soon as i finish my work. Take care, okay?"


"Okay.." 


After the accident, Kai was the one who took care of Krystal. He promised to himself and also to Yunho that he would protect Krystal no matter what. 

Kai stopped going to school, and worked instead. He worked really hard to earn money for their living, and to pay Krystal's tuition fees.


"See you later!" 


"Yeah.." 


***


Kai ran as fast as he could. He was just received a call that someone was kidnapping Krystal. Her friends told him that she was taken away by some thugs that used to cause a chaos around Seoul.    

He knew those jerks, he knew their place. He and Yunho once fought with those jerks, and now he was ready to kill all of them. 


"Where's my girl?!" 


Kai kicked the door hard, and came in with fury. He wasn't afraid at all, he was just afraid they might hurt Krystal. He found her on the couch with a guy on top of her. He was furious, he grabbed the guy by the colar, and threw a really painful punch into the guy's face. 


"Soojung-aah.." 


He was panic. When he was panic he would call her by her real name, like he did earlier. 

One by one the jerks went after him, but he was fast and agile. He knocked them out, then went back to her. She was crying, and too weak to move her body. So, he took her into his arms, and carried her to the hospital.    

There was some bruises on her face, and he blamed himself for this. And from that day, he would take her to school, and picked her up after school. He wouldn't leave her alone, ever again. 

 

***


"Soojungie.."


"I thought my name is Krystal now?"


He chuckled, and moved closer to her. She shook her head as he rested his head on her lap. He looked at her with a warm smile, but she glared at him instead. It was cute for him anyway.  


"You should smile more, you know. You look prettier when you smile.."


"Such sweet talker, Kim Kai.." 


He smiled, and closed his eyes. It was the moment that he loved the most. She secretly smiled, then caressing his hair gently. 


"Jonginie.."


"Hmm?" 


"Thank you.." 


"Huh?" 


"You're always here for me, no matter i need a help or not, you're always here. I feel like a burden to you, but you never lose patience on me.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter