Peaceful night

I'm Missing Loving You

I trail my finger along his face. Feeling the eyebrows that finally not frowning. Gently touch his sharp nose, end up by giving a peck on his lips, very light peck. I don't want to wake him up.

Kim Himchan turns into cute baby when he's sleeping. Curling beside me, fingers clutching to the edge of my shirt- or any part of my clothes if I wear any- while hugging the bolster.

Life is so peaceful when it's night time.

No more ragging, no more screeching ears sounds, no more blaming on everything that went against Himchan the Queen's like.

 

It's been 3 months. I marked the calendar. At first I did it just for fun, trying to figure out how long this pretty guy managed to stay mad at me. He broke his own record!

We used to fight for one day, and the next day everything back to normal. All thing settled.

But this time, it seems like it will take the rest of my life to fix things that gone wrong.

 

I admit it's my fault.

I locked myself inside the studio for days. Himchan was getting used to it since he understand my job. But that one hell day, one of the backing vocal girl comes to the studio with her friend, saying that they just bored and want to have some fun with me.

I was on the worse state, sleepy tired hungry and all while Himchan was away for two days.

I agreed with her and went out. Never thought that it will be a party night on the club. Never been to a club without Himchan since we're in relationship so this one was kinda exciting but also gave me guilty feeling.

We just drink. And dance. But my bad luck, one of his friend saw me dancing a little bit too close with her. And that guy told Himchan.

And the next day, there was a fumming Kim Himchan, ready to throw all his anger to me.

It took me a week to calm him, to convinience him that nothing going on between me and her. He banned me from going to club if it's without him, forever.

And that's how it all begin...

 

Kim Himchan always recall that incident whenever we had a fight, that turned out to be almost every week then getting intense so that we argued almost every day.

Every single mistake can blow him away. Like when I get this text message from one of my old friend, my best friend who happen to be a girl. I was texting her on one good weekend, while Himchan was cooking. I didn't even realize that he's standing right on my back when I typed this :

The living Goddess in our class. How can I forget you. I bet you didn't change any tiny bits. Still pretty as usual.

And the next thing I know, he smacked the back of my head before grab my phone and throw it away.

 

It took me another week to make him understand that she's just an old best friend.

 

And another thing happen.

I declared that I'm a gay since colleage and the girls didn't mind it and keep coming closer to me. That's how I had too many girl friends. And Kim Himchan met one of them while we're going on a date. This girl shamlessly clings onto me, like she used to do. And then a hard slapped from Kim Himchan's hand landed on my cheek, and he walk away leaving me with that girl.

 

Guess how long it take? It took two weeks for me to survive from his rage.

 

Every single day everything happen. Anything can be seen as a mistake by Kim Himchan.

And by the end of the day I feel so tired. As if I carrying a heavy stone around. And sometimes, I think I've had enough of all this stupid things. But then when I face his sleeping figure, just like now, it's all gone. No more anger, just pure love to the beautiful creature beside me. Love is strange, I know.

 

Look at this sleeping beauty. Isn't he lovely? He's so breathtaking. I remember the first time I met him.

I walk around with no specific place to go. I just need to get some fresh air so I can continue to work. When I'm stuck I always strolling down the road. At the corner I bumped onto someone. We almost fall but I managed to catch him right in time.

He said "Thank you" and I said "Sorry" at the same time and then I heard he chuckled. The prettiest sound I've ever heard.

Just like how the story on novel goes, we got attracted to each other. Me attracted by his eyes that look like he's piercing through someone's mind or heart. As if he's judging you but at the same time amused.

The best thing of meeting Kim Himchan was when he admitted that he's a gay and he liked me. That's how we begin to dating.

 

I caress his hair gently. Kim Himchan feels like silk.

Then I begin to talk to him. I know it sounds stupid but I talk to a sleeping Himchan. This is the only time I talk to him without having to hear him talk back to me.

"Himchannie, don't you feel tired everyday sulking, fumming, throwing tantrum to me? Because I do, baby. No matter how much I love you, I can't help but getting tired with your new attitude.

I miss you, I miss Kim Himchan that always smiling no matter what happen. Kim Himchan who always kiss me goodnight before sleep and wake me up with a morning kiss. I miss my boyfriend that won't frowning everytime he saw me. I feel like I was something disgusting whenever your eyebrows curled.

Please baby. I know I made a mistake before, but it's unintentionally and you forgave me that time. Why keep on bring it back? Where's the calm and collected Kim Himchan?

I need my baby now. I need the one that I used to love.

It's hard to say that you love someone when the said person keep on giving you a cold back. I miss you, but the most important thing, I'm missing loving you, Kim Himchan"

 

I kissed his forehead gently. I don't want to wake him up. Even though I miss talking to him with his right mind, but I don't think waking him up right now is a good thing to do.

 

I lay back and staring at the ceiling, wishing that tomorrow when I open my eyes, everything will be back to normal state.

When I'm half way to the dream land, I feel my hand being hold by Himchan. But I can't figure it out if it's only in my dream or it's for real. I choose to fall deeper into my sleep.

 

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yallu~!!!!

Yeorobun~~ please welcome my new BangHim story! Baksu! *clap clap*

It's going to be a short story, maybe about two or three chapters~

Thank you for reading ^^