Chapter 83

The First Cut is The Deepest
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Coming August and I’m finally done with my classes which means I will be having my finals after a two months break. Yes!  I’m officially a graduate after that. I applied for the one month paid leave privilege to take a break from work as well because I want to spend as much time as possible with Ji oppa before his tour continues. I will definitely miss him very much for that two months that he will be gone. He will also be missing my graduation but that’s fine because I know that he is working hard for his passion.

 

“Really?!! You really did that baby?!!” Ji oppa exclaimed over the phone.

“Yes oppa. I really did apply for a one month break in August. Are you that happy?” I replied giggling.

“Of course I am! I get to see you every day! And kiss you whenever I want.”

“Yah. I will be studying for my exams and you have lots of practice and recording to do. So no kissing!” I huffed.

“Baby, did you just yah me?!! That’s it. You’re so gonna get punished. Prepare for the kissing dragon!”

I chuckled again. “No, I didn’t.” I replied innocently to refute the fact that I just yah at oppa. “Hmm, a kissing dragon sounds tempting. I don’t mind it at all being my punishment.”

I could almost imagine his gummy smile when I hear him laughing at the other side of the line. “I bet you planned it didn’t you to experience the wrath of the kissing dragon. Should I be worried that my baby is getting cheekier?”

 

“Ji Yong, do you think the song arrangements will be better this way? I think it will bring up the atmosphere better.”  I heard someone in the background.

 

“I’m not getting cheekier oppa. You’re thinking too much. I think Teddy oppa needs you already. We’ll talk when you’re free again. Now go.”

“Arasso. Concentrate on your studies and don’t let your mind w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter