Chapter 74

The First Cut is The Deepest
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Ppali!” “Yah maknae! Hurry up with the balloons!” Ji Yong rushed Seung Ri.

“Geez! I swear Ji Yong hyung is even pushier compared to our album preparations!” Seung Ri complained.

“I heard that maknae!” Ji Yong reprimanded.

“Good! Cause it is meant to be heard.” He retorted.

“Ji Yong has got it bad for Crystal. Be understanding of it dongsaeng ah.” Young Bae said as they both snickered at the corner leaving Ji Yong suspicious of whatever that they are talking about.

 

It is gonna be midnight soon and Ji Yong hopes everything will be done by the time Crystal opens the door. This is her birthday celebration after all.

“Hey guys! Min Hyuk just texted. They’ll be reaching in 5 minutes.” Gi Kwang reported.

 

“Thanks for sending me home oppa.”

“Hey wait! I almost forgot. Happy birthday Crystal! Here, your present.” Min Hyuk oppa got something out from the back of the car.

“Woah, you’re really my soulmate oppa. You’ll be surprised what I got you. Thanks for this smurfette plushie!”

 

*Door unlocked*

“Oh my god! What is happening? Oppa!” I squealed as lots of popping sounds went off here and there the moment I stepped in the house.

“Happy birthday to our dearest kiddo!” It was then I realised Seung Gi oppa, Joonie oppa and Gi Kwang oppa have been standing behind the walls to surprise me. I was showered with stringers and confetti.

I giggled like a little girl. “Awhh. Oppa, you guys remembered my birthday. Where are we going?” Gi Kwang oppa was leading me into the dark living room.

“Oppa, why didn’t you on-”

 

~Happy birthday to you~ Happy birthday to you~ Happy birthday dear Crystal~ Happy birthday to you~

 

Flames from the candle reflected on the face of my cake carrier reveals that it is none other than Ji oppa. I couldn’t have ask for a more adorable cake carrier than Ji oppa.

“Hey birthday girl, make a wish.” My full concentration on Ji oppa  as he spoke when the cake was brought in front of me.

I clasp my hand tightly and made an earnest wish. As I blew out the candles, Ji oppa kissed my cheeks. “Happy birthday baby.” And the lights was on. I realised that the rest of the Big Bang oppas and 2NE1 were here as well in this very decorated living room.

I was feeling so overwhelmed with everything that tears started pooling in my eyes. Never in my life had I so many friends to celebrate my birthday with.

“Come here my big baby.” I fastened my steps into Ji oppa’s welcoming embrace.

“O-opa, I thought y-ou a-all never knew.” I choked between my sniffing.

“Pabo ya, how can I not know my baby’s birthday.” He answered embracing me tighter.

“Hyung~ Stop hogging her and let the rest of us here wish her too.” Seung Ri oppa complained.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter