Chapter 37

The First Cut is The Deepest
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

G DRAGON

 

I couldn’t help but to creep behind Crystal when I saw her struggling cutely to reach for more plates.

 

“How many more plates do you need?” I asked. When she replied needing four more, I wasted no time to grab them. ‘Mmm she uses fruity shampoo and baby body wash? A privilege for being so close behind her. Her scent is soothing yet intoxicated at the same time. Gosh I’m not turning into a ert am I?'

 

“Oh GD-sshi! Thank you for your help.” I jumped a little when she turn to face me. Being face to face with her at such proximity is not doing any good to my heart.

 

“It’s the least I could do after your wonderful cup of smoothie. I really love it. By the way, drop the formality and just call me oppa arasso?” It irks me that she calls maknae oppa so I wanted her to call me that as well.

 

“Another thing, I want to clear the misunderstanding of me being a ert that maknae accused me of. I.A.M. N.O.T. A. P.E.R.V.E.R.T.” I insisted strongly only to find her giggling.

 

“Ji oppa, there’s no need for any clearance you know? Panda is just being his annoying teasing self. You wouldn’t think that I took it seriously did you?” She replied.

 

“Well, I just want to make things clear.” I smiled widely. What happen next caught me by surprise.

 

“I like your gummy smile oppa.” She mentioned randomly but soon realised what she just

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter