Lies.

Forever & Always .

You went back home worried. You went right to the couch and tried falling asleep but the thought of Jonghyun being in the hospital kept you awake . You texted Jessica and Key .... no answers. You got up frustrated.

"I guess i should go visit him in the hospital..." you got up, grabbed your car keys, and headed out the door.

----at the hospital----

You made your way to the front desk and saw Jessica and Key. 

"Hey you guys, thanks for texting back." You joked with them.

"Yeah, sorry about that. We went to go check in with Jonghyun.." Key said.

"He only called you two?" You got a little jealous.

"No, he said he'll call you later so he could be alone with you." Jessica said while patting your shoulder.

"Anyways, you should go see him. Hes in room 304 that way." Key pointed to a hall.

"Thanks! Ill see you guys later." You waved at them.

Key and Jessica exchanged worried looks once you left.

"I cant believe it.... cancer...." Key looked at the ground.

" I wonder how _________ will take it...." Jessica patted his back.

"Hes not telling her..." 

----In Jonghyuns room----

"Hey babe." You walked in with a smile.

Jonghyun was lying in bed watching TV, he had  IV tubes in his arms.

"Oh , hey ________! I missed you." He motioned you to sit down on the bed.

"Hey... are you alright?" Your smile dissapeared. 

"Yeah, The doctors said that if i eat more ill be fine." He smiled at you.

"You always were so thin... Once you get out of here ill make you a BIIIIIG meal." You smiled back at him and gave him a kiss on the cheek.

-2 Hours Later-

You two were watching TV together. You were laughing like crazy at the cartoons.

"Yah, its getting late. Maybe you should go home." He said.

You checked the clock.

"Yeah, Ill be back tomorrow okay?" You patted his shoulder.

"Nah, its okay. Im getting out tomorrow anyways... maybe we can try our date again..." He smiled.

"Thats sounds nice. But this time, PLEASE be more careful." You left a kiss on his cheek and left.

Jonghyun sighed.

"How long can i keep this from her?"