[Leobin Ver.]

Good Morning

 

Hongbin rolls on the bed wrapping himself in the sheets and slowly stretches. He rubs his eyes before quickly sitting on the mattress, getting a sudden whiff of coffee and pastries. He beams revealing his dimples as he notices Taekwoon standing on the doorstep holding a light brown wooden tray. Taekwoon's hands shake at the sight of the boy, his heart thumps, his throat suddenly feels dry and he gulps: he will never get used to the beauty and perfection that Hongbin is. Even if he has just woken up and is still drowsy, if his dark hair is so messy, he's handsome. The way the sun hits his smooth white skin makes him shine and Taekwoon is amazed.

"Good morning, hyung!" he greets torturing with his fingers the blanket in front of him. Hongbin follows with his eyes Taekwoon as he enters the room, admiring his every little movement and chuckling at his red cheeks. After all, Hongbin, too, thinks that every time Taekwoon appears in front of him he's more charming and breath-taking that the time before.

Taekwoon shyly places the tray on Hongbin's lap, and looks at him with a hint of a smile painted on his face.

With trembling hands, Hongbin grabs Taekwoon's sweatshirt and pulls him towards himself to give him a little peck on the lips.Taekwoon bites his lower lip trying to hide the big smile curving his mouth, but miserably fails and lets out a light giggle that makes Hongbin chuckle with delight.

"I made this for you." he looks at the tray and for the first time Hongbin looks away from him, to admire the breakfast he cooked.

"Wow, hyung!" he genuinely sounds overjoyed. "This looks delicious! Are you eating with me?"

He looks at him again and Taekwoon nods.

Hongbin starts by eating a heart-shaped biscuit filled with strawberry jam, he hums in pleasure and leans forward, brushing Taekwoon's lips with it, encouraging him to bite it.

They serenely eat, talking about this and that. Hongbin asks if the other member are still asleep and Taekwoon shakes his head, saying they're quietly having breakfast while chatting in the other room, and Hongbin doesn't need to ask why they are so quiet, but he does anyway, because he likes to listen to Taekwoon talk. So he silently sips on his big cup of cappuccino and enjoys the silky music that comes out from in between Taekwoon's delicate lips.

Taekwoon says he woke up before everyone else did and after tucking in Hongbin's bed sheets, he left him there, peacefully sleeping, to make him breakfast. While he was mixing the ingredients to his pastries, Jaehwan came dragging his feet on the ground and rubbing his eyes. He looked at Taekwoon, focused on the cookers and the oven, baking heart-shaped biscuits and drawing on cappuccino with milky cream, and he began teasing him. In response to his usual thoughtless behavior,  Taekwoon glared at him a few times and then, annoyed, he tried to kick him out of the room. But Hakyeon, who reached them into the kitchen, intervened, hugging Taekwoon trying to stop him and bringing his attention back to his cooking. He then gently hit Jaehwan and pushed him in the other room, just to come back asking for pastries.

Hongbin chuckles at the thought of the trio and, as he finishes his drink, unexpectedly Taekwoon leans towards him and swiftly his upper lip. Hongbin's face and ears completely turn to red as Taekwoon's eyes grow wide in embarrassment and he tries to justify himself in one breath "You got dirty with cream and we've run out of tissues."

Hongbin slowly puts the tray on his night table and turns back to his lover. He brushes his hands with the tip of his fingers and slides his hands up on Taekwoon's chest.

"Hyung, if you're still hungry you could've just told me." he whispers on his lips before locking lips with him.

Taekwoon relents immediately and, before even realizing, he's lying on Hongbin, warmly kissing him back and lovingly brushing his cheeks. Hongbin's fingers run through Taekwoon's wisps, and he moans when the older's coffee tasting tongue slips in between his lips. Taekwoon and the aftertaste of coffee his kisses leave  on his tongue and lips are without any doubt Hongbin's favorite flavors at every time of the day.

When they break apart, Taekwoon lies beside him, over the blanket, sliding an arm under Hongbin's head and smoothly his hair with a hand.

"I love you, Hongbin-ah."

"I love you too, Taekwoon hyung." he closes his eyes, as he kisses his soft pink lips once more.

 

 

 

 

 


Second one-shot mission : complete!
Ah, look, this is my first Leobin ever. *sighs staring at it like a mom looks at her newborn baby*
It's a little bit longer than the Navi one, I don't know why that happened.
Also, special appearance from Jaehwan and Hakyeon. Ahah!
I hope you enjoyed it,
thanks for reading!! ^^