[Navi Ver.]

Good Morning

 

Wonshik takes a deep breath in and slowly lets it out as he stretches his feet. His lips curve into a smile and he tilts his head towards the hand that is softly his cheek. He slowly starts waking up, looking at at the other through half-lidded eyes.

"Oh my... Did I wake you up?" Hakyeon whispers blushing and quickly taking away his hand. Wonshik shakes his head.

"Are you sure?"

Wonshik nods in response and slides his arms against Hakyeon's back, pulling him in his warm embrace. Hakyeon quietly snuggles up to his chest for a few seconds, breathing in Wonshik's still bare skin's scent.

"Did you sleep well?" he closes his eyes as his lover hums asserting.

"Should I go make breakfast?" he draws circles on Wonshik's smooth chest with the tip of his index finger. Wonshik groans.

"Aren't you hungry?" Wonshik sighs chortling. He wonders how Hakyeon can be so lively right after waking up, when he can't even move an inch. His ideal day would probably be to spend the morning in bed, dozing off, possibly with him, cuddling a lot. And then, maybe, getting up in the afternoon to stroll around for some time, hand in hand, just to come back home and catnap on the couch, pretty Hakyeon in his arms.

"So... what do you want to eat?" Wonshik quickly shushes him laying a finger on his lips. But a finger does not really stop Hakyeon from rambling.

"Do you want me to cook galbi? or kimchijjigae? Or would you like me to make pancakes? I learned the other day watching a nice show on- " Wonshik can't take it anymore so he cups Hakyeon's face in his big hands and kisses him softly. Hakyeon's breath hitches and he blinks a few times, his heart thundering in his chest. He melts in the kiss when he feels Wonshik smile and roll on his side, hovering over him. Hakyeon rubs Wonshik's toned arms and loses himself in their sweet lip-locking. 

They slowly part exchanging a tender look. Wonshik is fully awake by now, but Hakyeon nuzzles up to his chest again.

"Fine..." he purrs. "I'll make breakfast later."

Wonshik chuckles, kissing his head.

"I love you, Hakyeon hyung." he says in a hoarse voice as he buries his lover's head in between his arms.

Hakyeon grins, brushing his chest with the tip of his nose.

"I love you too, Wonshik-ah."

 

 

 

 


Hello!! ^^
Thank you again to everyone who read and commented so kindly my first fic!
And thank you for reading up until here! I hope you enjoyed this little bit of Navi!

So I'm back today with another series of short one-shots, each for a different couple,
and they're going to be three big balls of fluffiness and cuteness. *3*
As always, I'm not fully satisfied with what I write,
but I always try to improve my writing and to be better.
Don't be afraid to leave comments.
Thank you!!