Epilouge

Don't, Please don't

"Where are they?" Gary mumbled as he aimlessly looking around the crowd.

"Oppa, just be patience. We are half an hour early." Suzy said as she squeezed Gary's hand gently.

"But, jinjja. Aish." Gary just sighed.

"KANG GARY! BAE SUZY!" The couple turned around and saw HaHa with his family were walking towards them.

"HYUNG! YAH! Why are you so late?" Gary shouted back and HaHa replied with a knock on his head.

"I'm not late, you idiot." HaHa said in a joking manner. Gary just smiled sheepishly as Suzy greeted Byul and Dream. After awhile Jaesuk with his son, Ji Ho and his wife, Kyung Eun.

"Hi, Noona." HaHa greeted Kyung Eun and purposely ignored Jaesuk.

"Hi Ji Ho." Gary also did the same.

"YAH! Aish, jeongmal these two brats." Jaesuk shook his head as Ji Ho and Kyung Eun laughed at him.

"Just a joke, hyung. Of course we two won't dare to ignore you." Gary said as HaHa nodded his head.

"If we really want ignore someone, it will be Suk Jin hyung." HaHa said as he pointed to a man carrying his son with his wife walking beside him.

"Yah Yah, you three, my ears are itchy. Must be you three are talking behind my back again." Suk Jin said as HaHa and Gary showed an 'O' sign above their head.

"Aish, jinjja." Suk Jin said as he shook his head.

"I guess all of us are here now." Jaesuk said.

"Yeah, lets go." HaHa said as all of them turned around and started to walk.

"Y-Yah! HYUNG!" All of them heard someone was shouting from their back but they thought it just some random strangers talking to others, so they continued to walk.

"YAH! HYUNG! JAESUK HYUNG! WAIT FOR ME!" Jaesuk quickly turned around as he heard someone called him. There, they saw Kwang Soo was running toward them.

"Ah! We forgot about him!" Gary said as everyone laughed.

"H-h-hyung, y-y-you a-all a-a-re so mean." Kwang Soo trying to catch his breath as he sat on the ground.

"Well, your existence is not so important anyway." Suk Jin said in a teasing manner.

"NO! Suk Jin hyung! I thought-t-that-" Kwang Soo buried his face in his palms.

"Yah Yah! Stop your acting. Lets go before she kill us." HaHa said.

"Oh ya, Ji Hyo noona is scarier than all of you." Kwang Soo mumbled and stood up.

"She is going to kill you if she heard that." Gary said.

"And I am going to tell her what you say about her." Jaesuk said.

"N-no, please hyung. Don't tell her, please~ I am too young to die!!!" Kwang Soo shouted in despair.

"You are already 35 years old. You are not young anymore." Gary said.

"At least I am still the maknae among all of us." Kwang Soo smirked.

"Okay, that's it. I am going to tell Ji Hyo about what you say about her." Suk Jin said as he walked away. Kwang Soo quickly ran toward Suk Jin and trying to use his failed aegyo to safe his torture from his Ji Hyo noona. The whole gang started to walk toward their destination, which was an apartment just a few metres away from their gathering place.

"Coming." A sweet voice coming from the house when Jaesuk rang the doorbell. The door was being opened, revealing a lady wearing a white long silky dress and showing her bare face, with only a bright smile of hers to decorate her pale and bare face.

"Omo! Ji Hyo-ah, are you sure you can walk around?" Jaesuk asked the lady, who was Song Ji Hyo.

"Aish, of course I can. Its not like I am a disable person." Ji Hyo said as she let her guests entered her house. 

"But you just back from hospital not for long." Suk Jin said.

"Oppa, its been three weeks since I came back ." Ji Hyo rolled her eyes as she closed her door.

"Where is my precious godson??" HaHa asked as he looked around.

"Omma, where is Jong Im?" Ji Ho asked his mother.

"Ji Ho-ah, Jong Im is sleeping so be quiet." A husky, strict but cover with gentleness voice coming out from a room. A man, with short brown hair, and average height, wearing jz a plain black shirt and a pair of brown shorts came out from the room, slowly closing the door. A man with small eyes and muscular body, the husband of Song Ji Hyo.

"Jong Kook hyung!" HaHa shouted but soon being knocked on his head by the man, who apparently was Jong Kook.

"Yah! I told you to be quiet, you idiot. If my son start crying, you are going to die." Jong Kook warned in the scariest voice he could had. 

"Sorry." HaHa quickly bowed as everyone giggled.

"Just take a seat. I going to bring some drinks for you all." Ji Hyo said and started to walk toward the kitchen but suddenly she was being hugged from behind.

"Yeobo, you just go sit down and entertain them. I will do all this hardworks." Jong Kook whispered in her ears, not forgetting pecking the tip of her ear after whispering. Ji Hyo only nodded her head and blushed furiously. She got to admit, this man always found his way to make her blush. Jong Kook then walked toward the kitchen while Ji Hyo sat down in the living room.

"Our Seung Im is blushing." Gary teased but being pinched by Suzy.

"Kang Gary, I am going to lift you up like a kitten and throw you out from my house, through the window if you insist on teasing me." Ji Hyo said in the scariest voice she could had.

"Omo, the lioness is back." Jaesuk said as everyone laughed, not forgetting Gary literally kneeling down for Ji Hyo to spare his life.

"Seung Im-ah, luckily he manage it." Suk Jin said as he stared at the kitchen's door, remembering back the incident of that particular day.

(A/N: FLASHBACK TIME)

"Now that I kissed you, p-p-please-" Ji Hyo mumbled as she leaned closer to him again and gave a peck on his lips again. But there was no response from him and this had made her losing hope all of it. Ji Hyo slumped on the floor with HaHa and Kwang Soo quickly went and pulled her into their embrace. Ji Hyo just clenched her fists tightly, while HaHa slowly rubbed her back with Kwang Soo rubbed her arm. The doctor no longer in the room as he went back to his office.

"Seung Im." HaHa said and this caused Ji Hyo to burst into tears, one hand clenching HaHa's shirt, while another one holding Kwang Soo's hand tightly. The sounds of her crying was so despair and full with sadness until it can sent a very cheerful person to despair instantly. The wailing coming from Ji Hyo was accompanied by the endless sound coming from the machine, the machine that now only showed a straight line, just an endless straight line. Jaesuk slowly took off his cap and started to mourn for Jong Kook but suddenly he felt someone shook his hand vigorously.

"Hyung, something not right." Gary said as Jaesuk raised his eyebrow and looked at that guy.

"Hyung~!" Gary shook Jaesuk's hand again.

"Aish, whats weird?" Jaesuk asked.

"The machine showed Jong Kook hyung lost his heartbeat but Jong Kook hyung's hand did not completely relax." Gary pointed out. Jaesuk observed Jong Kook's hand as he realized although Jong Kook's hands were relaxing but not as relax as a dead person would be.

"urgh." A deep low groan could be heard from the bed, which caught everyone's attention.

"Hyung?" Kwang Soo looked toward Jaesuk, who was steadily walking toward the bed.

"Is Jong Kook hyung becoming a zombie?" HaHa asked but his head being smacked by Suk Jin with Ji Hyo glaring at him.

"Jeongmal. Are you serious, hyung? Even I think that kind of thing is impossible." Kwang Soo gave him a look that say 'you-are-an-idiot' .

"Yah! Ya-"

"JONG KOOK-AH!" Jaesuk cut off HaHa.

"Hyung, I am trying to scold Kwang Soo here." HaHa said.

"Jong Kook-ah, you are awake." Jaesuk said as he went and helped the person in the bed to sit up. Jong Kook slowly sat up, rubbing his temple to ease his forehead.

"Jong Kook!" Suk Jin quickly went and touched Jong Kook, with Gary followed behind. HaHa and Kwang Soo slowly helped Ji Hyo to stand up and walked toward Jong Kook.

"H-h-hey." Jong Kook said and Gary gave him a glass of water to drink.

"O-o-o-oppa." Ji Hyo called out as Jong Kook smiled at her.

"Seung Im-ah, I am sorry for letting you to wait this long. I am back." He said as Ji Hyo gently pushed HaHa and Kwang Soo away, and hugged Jong Kook, tears flowing out from her eyes.

"Oppa!!" Ji Hyo shouted as she cried. 

"I am here, Seung Im. I am back by your side." Jong Kook smiled gently as he rubbed the back of Ji Hyo. He then slowly brought Ji Hyo face to him and gently kissed away Ji Hyo's tears.

"Hyung, you are a human, right? Not a zombie." HaHa asked as Jong Kook gave him a 'are-you-kidding-me' look before paying his attention back to his woman.

"But, the machine-" Gary went and take a close look to the machine.

"Aha! The machine. The wire is not attach to Jong Kook hyung anymore." Gary showed the end of the wire which should be attached to Jong Kook.

"Ah~, so that's why suddenly the machine show no heartbeat." Suk Jin said.

"So it mean the sudden loud beep of sound that came from machine is cause by the wire that fell off from hyung." HaHa said.

"Aish, jeongmal. You really make us to have heart attack." Jaesuk said. 

"Especially Ji Hyo noona, who k-"

"SHHHHH!" Ji Hyo quickly went and covered Kwang Soo's mouth.

"What did she do?" Jong Kook asked as he began to feel curious.

"She kiss you." Suk Jin said.

"SUK JIN OPPA~" Ji Hyo whined as she stomped her feet.

"What?! What did I do?  I just told the truth." Suk Jin said with an innocent face. Jong Kook began to laugh.

"Don't laugh, oppa~" Ji Hyo whined.

"Omo, my Ji Hyo-ah, you are so cute." Jong Kook said as he tried to stop his laugh. Suddenly he felt a sharp pain from his back which stopped his laughter immediately but it also caused jI Hyo to worry.

"Oppa, are you okay?" Ji Hyo asked.

"Oh ya, we forgot to call the doctor. Gary, you and Kwang Soo go call for the doctor." Jaesuk said.

The doctor then arrived and did a quick checkup, laughing at his own silliness for not checking the equipment thoroughly before doing any decision. After three months, Jong Kook was out from hospital and of course his relationship with Ji Hyo was announced publicly. After two years, Jong Kook finally propose to Ji Hyo who was more than happy and glad to say yes. 

(A/N: END OF FLASHBACK)

"Well, now you two are happily married with a newborn son." Jaesuk said.

"But why your son's name is Jong Im?" HaHa asked.

"Yeah, why not having a name like Byul?" Gary asked.

"Because Jong Im is the combination of Jong Kook and Seung Im." Jong Kook said , appearing with cokes and fruit juices.

"So romantic~ Why you are not as romantic as Jong Kook oppa?" Dream scolded her husband as everyone laughed. They continued to chat but suddenly a loud cry coming from the room. 

"Jong Im must be awake. I will go take him." Jong Kook said as he entered the room, soon came out with a baby boy, with a little amount of black hair and two round and big eyes.

"Luckily Jong Im have your eyes, Ji Hyo." Jaesuk said.

"Yah!' Jong Kook glared at Jaesuk.

"But Jong Im have hyung's lips and nose." Kwang Soo said.

"Yeah. Look at him smile." Ji Hyo said as she carried Jong Im, who stopped crying immediately and started to smile when he saw Ji Hyo.

"His smile is same as hyung's." Gary said.

"This guy going to be a heartbreaker in the future." Suk Jin said.

"Why do you say so, oppa?" Ji Hyo asked as she stared lovingly at her son.

"He going to be so handsome in the future that he will break a lot of girl's heart without him knowing." Suk Jin said and everyone laughed.

"Jong Im will be a liger." HaHa said. 

"Lioness + tiger." Gary continued and this caused everyone laughed again.

"Oh ya, Ji Hyo-ah. Just now Kwang Soo said that you are the scariest among all of us." Jaesuk said as Ji Hyo lifted her head abruptly and glared at Kwang Soo.

"Noona, I'm sorry." Kwang Soo kneeled down and apologized quickly,doing a 90 degree bow. Everyone laughed and they continued to chat until ints time to go home. After sending the guests home, Jong Kook walked into the living room, and saw Ji Hyo was feeding Jong Im. He sat beside his wife and gently circled his hand around her waist, and pecked her cheek lovingly.

"How is Jong Im eating so far?" He asked.

"He is a shikshin." Ji Hyo answered.

"Well, he need all this energy to train with me in the future." He said.

"You are going to be an old man that don't have any energy to train during that time." 

"Yah~~" Jong Kook whined as Ji Hyo chuckled. 

"I am just joking. I bet you will be as fit as you are now even when you are old. But I don't want our son to be as muscular as you. Its kinda scary." 

"Says the one who can't stop her hands from touching it." 

"Oppa~" She whined. Jong Im was already full so Ji Hyo handed Jong Im to Jong Kook as she tidied her clothes. Jong Kook started sang a lullaby to Jong Im after burping him. Not for long, the baby boy was now sleeping soundly. Jong Kook gently put his son in the baby crib and he went and joined his wife in the living room.

"Yeobo, saranghae." 

"Oppa, na do saranghae.Thanks for coming back to me, to my side." 

" No need to thank me because even I need to fight with god, I will sure find my way to your side as that's is my rightful place." 

"I really really love you, oppa."

"Me too but I am sorry because there's no word in this world can I use to describe my love for you because my love for you is too gigantic until the word 'gigantic' cannot describe it anymore." 

"Oppa, you are so cheesy~"

"Just for you, my Seung Im, just for you." He smiled as Ji Hyo pecked his lips.

"Oppa, forever?"

"Yes, my dear lioness, forever."

 

 

 

A/N: WALA! THIS END THE WHOLE STORY..Sorry is the ending since I kinda rushing right now and sooo, happy chinese valentine's day~! Hope you all enjoy this story, and please comments. 

p/s: I am going to edit the ending of the story soon since its kinda ..

Anyway, thanks for your support and bye~