;; — I. The Legend

;; — Liberamente

;; — I. the legend

 

 

❝ — When the Skies and the Grounds were one

The Legends, through their twelve forces

Nurtured the Tree of Life

An eye of red force created the evil

Which coveted the Heart of the Tree of Life

And the Heart slowly grew dry

To tend and embrace

The Heart of the Tree of Life

The legends hereby divide the Tree in half

And hide each side

Hence, time is overturned

And space turns askew

The twelve forces divided into two

And created two suns that look alike

Into two worlds that seem alike

The legends traveled apart

The legends shall now see the same sky

But shall stand on different grounds

Shall stand on the same ground

But shall see different skies

The day the grounds be kept a single file

Before one sky

In two worlds that seem alike

The legends will greet each other

The day the red force is purified

And the twelve forces reunite

Into one perfect root

A new world shall open up —

 

 

“It has been a thousand years, Luna. But they have awakened.” 

From amidst his golden brilliance, the solemn façade of the Legend, the soul of the celestial Sun, peered from the crystal orb that reflected the Earth. On the other side, the thoughtful soul of the celestial Moon, the other Legend, expressed her sentiments. 

“It has been, yes. They would not awaken if the Heart itself had not, Sol. It must be time.” 

Fair eyelashes fluttered, obscuring the regal amber eyes of the man, as he nodded in agreement. It had been a thousand years ago when the balance of the Earth had been dissolved by the eye of the Red Force, the Darkness. A thousand years ago since the Tree of Life had been close to total corruption, which had forced the two of them to hide the precious Heart of the Tree of Life, dividing the twelve Forces in half to protect them all from the Darkness, and with it, the Earth itself. 

They could not wait any longer. A thousand years had been far too long of a time, but at last did the Heart awaken. The Earth was not made for its two dimensions – the dimensions guarded each by the Legends – and if the Tree is not restored before the turn of another millennium, there will be dire consequences. 

“Who are they, Luna? Surely your gifts are capable of knowing them.” The raven-haired woman smiled lightly at the impatience of her companion, of the Sun. She understood his concerns, after all. 

Reaching into the cosmos itself, Luna had conjured thirteen symbols, ones that they knew very well. 

“They call themselves as Baekhyun, Kyungsoo, Kai, Suho, Sehun, Chanyeol, Yixing, Chen, Luhan, Xiumin, and Kris. The twelve Forces that are divided, that have taken on human nature, yet soon will reunite into one perfect root.”

“And the Heart?”

“The only one who exists as one in both dimensions. The only constant thing in the changes in both skies. They will know her as Marianne.”

 A fleeting smile presented itself on the majestic Sun. “We must make preparations. The world would not wait.”

 

 But the world is not the only thing that would not wait.

 

 


 

Aaah what a crappy prologue X'D

The intro is actually from EXO's MAMA music video, so no, I don’t take credit for it.