Final

Bully

   (Rap Monster)

 

 

(You)

 

 

 (Chanyeol)

 

 

 (Exo)

 

 (Taehyun)

 

(JIN)

CR:TUMBLR  

 

Have you guys feel something weird like butterflies in your stomach?  Have you feel weird when you were around someone that you didn't know if he was special or not? Have you guys feel safe if someone be there for you although it was just for a while?  I do not know anything about love. I am just I girl who always be a victim. I scratched my back as his brown eyes met mine. I started to feel nervous as he leaned closer and pressed his forehead on mine. 

 

"How many times I have to tell you, stay away from Jin. He's b itch and I don't like it. Understand?" He said. His eyes dark and I can tell that he is probably angry. "Let me take this serious, you are not my boyfriend. even my Friend.. you are just... my.. bully. Just leave me alone" I snapped as he smirked. "I see... I just trying to protect you silly" said Chanyeol. I frowned as I pushed him off and began to walk. I stopped walking and faced him. "Protect me? You just ruined my life.. that what you call protect?" I snapped and I turned before I started to walk away. 

 

The cold wind breeze against my skin as I walked home alone. I gasped as I tried to heal myself. the weather getting cold but I still didn't have any jacket or sweater to wear since I have no money. I didn't have any parents. I didn't have any friends. All I have is just a bully who always ruined my life but still, I am grateful for him who sometimes care about me. I hugged myself as I walked my house way. I reached the key from the carpet and knockled the door before entered the house. I let out a sigh as I sat at my old couch. I closed my eyes and started to drift off but someone knocked my door. I sighed and I went towards the door. I opened the door as I saw Chanyeol. "hmm?" I said. "At least, invite you guest to come in and not leave him coldness here" his raspy voice spoke. I rolled my eyes and pleased him. "Are you hungry? I buy you a dinner" he said as I leaned myself against the wall. "I'm fine. It's okay" I replied. I didn't try to be rude but I didn't feel comfortable with something that new. I didn't eat dinner. 

 

"Eat it. I don't care" he commanded as I sighed. "I don't eat dinner Chanyeol" I spoke as he soft chuckled. "Just eat it. Plus I buy this for you. I come here just to see you eat my foods" he pouted, pretending to be hurt. I laughed at him and nodded slowly. "okay okay. I will eat." I gave up and he smiled, showing his teeth and I sat next to him. "Here" he handed me a rice and a chicken. "dig in" he pleased as I digg in. He chuckled after saw my action but then he followed my action and we chose to stay silent since both of us were eating. "Umm I guess I have to go home" he finally broke the silent. I nodded silently as I sent him in front of door. Suddenly he hugged me before a peck perfectly landed at my right cheek. He walked as he left me with as red as tomato face. 

 

next day

 

I sang, whispered a little bit as I was reading a book. It was so peaceful when I came early to school since no one was here. I still can feel the cold wind although the wwindows were closed. I smiled widely but then it's started to fade away when I saw Kim Seokjin and his boys or should I say Bangtan Boys. "Well well.. look what we have here" Rap Monster said, his raspy voice broke the silent. I stood up and sighed. "Look I don't want to look up for a trouble" I said calmy but they laughed. I quickly ran out from the room as I can heard they yelled to chase me. I ran as fast as I can and walked to the gym. I hid behind the ring and searched for an air. I gasped but then I immediately closed my mouth as I heard someone entered the gym. I hugged my legs and closed my eyes. 

 

"Y/n?" I raspy voice, the voice who always care for me. I slowly opened my eyes as a smiled appeared on my lips. "Chanyeol!" I spoke as I draw in to his hug. "What happened?  Why are you here?"he asked. "I was in the classroom and I was reading,  and then Bangtan Boys came to my class. so I ran and they chased after me" I explained as he nodded. "that's it! They are gonna die" he whispered, still I can heard. "Chanyeol. don't. don't try to look for a trouble" I warned but he immediately stood up and walked. I started to feel nervous as I heard Chanyeol called someone, asking if that mysterious man can come over with the team. "Don't go anywhere. stay here understand?" He said but I shooked my head. "ani~where are you going?" I asked, started to feel something bad will happen. "just stay here" he yelled as his raspy voice growled before left with a shock flashed on my face. 

 

Narrator's pov

 

"Chanyeol" five boys came approached him and they shaked hands together. "where's Bangtan?" Kai asked, can heard a anger from his voice. "I don't give a s hit but we have to teach them a lesson" Sehun said,and they walked to the classroom where Bangtan were hanging out. They entered the room as Bangtan Boy's eyes widen.

"What do you want?" Jin asked, as they stood up. "settle our thing" Suho growled. "If we win this battle, don't you dare to touch y/n, understand?" Chanyeol fiercely said. "As your wish, but if you loose, y/n is ours. Understand?" Taehyun said and they nodded. 

 

Exo and Bangtan Boys quietly entered the gym and y/n came towards Chanyeol. "what happened?" She asked. "Just see" he replied before entered the boxing ring as Jin did the same thing. "Okay listen, you have 10 seconds to stand up if you fall or the enemy will win, understand?" Jungkook said and they nodded. Sehun rang the bell and Jin and Chanyeol focusing each other, probably waiting for someone to hit one of them,  suddenly Jin landed a punch but Chanyeol successful escape himself. he immediately sent a punch and it hit perfectly on Jin's cheek. He fall down but then stood up back. He touched his lips as he can felt the blood. His anger started to boil up and he came towards Chanyeol and sent a lot of punch towards Chanyeol and Chanyeol stumbled and fall.

 

"10, 9, 8..."

"Chanyeol!  Don't do this, stand up. I don't know what are you doing but I want you to know that when I am with you, I can feel the butterflies on my stomach that I can't feel when I was with someone else. Chanyeol, don't do this. I love you" she screamed.

"7,6,5,4,3.."

Suddenly, Chanyeol felt that something that helped him to stand up and fight back. He came towards Jin and landed a few punch before started to kick him and made him fall. 

"10, 9 ,8 ,7 ,6 ,5,4,3,2,1" Sehun rang the ring as y/n ran towards Chanyeol and hugged him. Chanyeol hugged her back. They broke the hug and Chanyeol went to Jin and helped him up. "as we promise, we wouldn't disturb y/n anymore" Jin bowed before walked out with Bangtan Boys. 

 

"Chanyeol!" Y/n immediately hit him on his shoulder. "yah~ what? It's hurt you know!" He yelled in pain. "you shouldn't do that! It's dangerous!" She said as the rest chuckled before Chanyeol gave them a glance and they immediately walked out.

 

"So, what you just said... it's true?" Chanyeol said as he started to blush. "you think?" Y/n teased. "Yah~"Chanyeol said as y/n laughed. "Of course I mean it." Y/n said. Chanyeol quickly grabbed y/n's waist and kissed her. 

 

"I love you too"

 

the end!!