I Just Can't Forget Her

Descending from Heaven

Ryeowook stood on the stage, hosting this weeks Music Bank with Girls Generation’s Jessica and Yoona.

 

“Now, it’s time for SHINee’s comeback! Let’s welcome G.O.D by SHINee!”

 

Ryeowook, Yoona and Jessica smiled at the camera and waited patiently for it to turn around from them and fall into the backs of their hoobae’s, SHINee.

 

As the song began to play out from the speakers, Yoona and Jessica began to talk while Ryeowook just stood there, watching SHINee perform.

 

But he wasn’t really watching.

 

He was just spacing out.

 

It had already been a month since he had last seen her.

 

***

 

“YAH! DONGSAENG! PALI PALI!” Leeteuk had shouted at Ryeowook as they were running down the street, towards their company where they had a photo shoot in a few minutes.

 

Suddenly, Ryeowook bumped into someone and he stumbled forward.

 

He heard the heavy sounds of large books dropping and saw that he had bumped into a girl.

 

He quickly regained his balance and helped the girl up.

 

By that time, Leeteuk had already disappeared, leaving Ryeowook alone.

 

“Mianhae…”

 

He said to the girl with a bow.

 

He looked up and saw that she was squinting.

 

Ryeowook looked down and saw a pair of thick black rimmed glasses on the floor.

 

He picked it up for her and held it out to her.

 

She bent her head down a little and stared at her glasses for a minute before realizing that it was hers.

 

She took it with a smile.

 

She put the glasses on and looked up at Ryeowook.

 

“Mianhae…I wasn’t looking at where I was going.”

 

She said with a bow and then looked back up at him with a smile.

 

Ryeowook didn’t say anything.

 

He thought he had just seen an angel.

 

She had such smooth skin with small and cute lips.

 

Her eyes where small but they made her face look so well-rounded.

 

She was dressed in old overalls with a plain white T-Shirt.

 

But she looked like a model.

 

She bent down and began to pick up her books.

 

Ryeowook stared at the back of her head as she hopped around him, gathering her books, piling them up in front of her one by one.

 

She reached out for the last book but couldn’t reach it.

 

Ryeowook smiled and bent down to pick it up for her.

 

They both stood up.

 

Ryeowook handed the book to her and she smiled at him.

 

“Gomawo.” She said with her delicate voice.

 

And just like that, she turned around slowly and disappeared into the afternoon crowd.

 

***

 

“I am your G.O.D~” SHINee finished singing and Ryeowook snapped out of his daydream when he heard the loud screams of SHINee’s fans.

 

The camera was slowly coming back to them and it was time for Ryeowook to smile.

 

The camera was on them now.

 

“Wow, that was good right?” Ryeowook said with fake enthusiasm seeing as he didn’t really watch it well enough.

 

Jessica and Yoona nodded and said to the camera,

 

“I want them to be my G.O.D!” Yoona said and she received screams from the crowd in front of them.

 

The three of them laughed.

 

“I was joking~” Yoona said and the three of them laughed some more.

 

They announced the next performer and the camera left them again.

 

Ryeowook walked off his stage to change into his uniform for his own comeback with his hyung’s and dongsaeng’s.

 

As he made his way towards the very familiar corridor he smiled at everyone who greeted him and greeted them back.

 

Once he had finally reached Super Junior’s dressing room, her opened the door and saw that his hyung’s and dongsaeng’s were already ready.

 

Or most of them were.

 

Ryeowook greeted everyone with a smile and then went to the back of the room to change.

 

The night seemed the pass by quickly after that.

 

After Super Junior’s comeback it was time for f(x)’s comeback as well as Big Bang, G- Dragon, Kangta and so forth.

 

Soon, it was time for the announcement of who one this weeks Music Bank.

 

“And this week’s Music Bank is…” Jessica began and the screen went straight to another computerized screen behind them.

 

They all turned around and waited for the results to come out.

 

Then, it came out.

 

“SHINee’s G.O.D!”

 

Everyone clapped and SHINee came forward to receive this week’s Music Bank trophy and a bunch of flowers.

 

They said their thank you speech and then Jessica, Yoona and Ryeowook walked forward while SHINee went back to get hugged and congratulated by their sunbae’s.

 

“Wow, this weeks Music Bank was really eventful with SHINee’s G.O.D!” Yoona commented and Ryeowook and Jessica nodded.

 

“Hopefully they can keep it up!” Jessica continued after Yoona and once again they nodded.

 

It was time for Ryeowook’s cut off line.

 

“It’s been fun today. This is Music,”

 

They turned side ways a bit and held out the palm of their hands in front of their chest.

 

Together they said,

 

“Bank!”

 

They walked off stage while SHINee performer a bit more of their new comeback.

 

Ryeowook took off his microphone from behind his pants and off his ears and handed it to the person that collected them.

 

***

 

Ryeowook stepped out of the filming building and out into the warm summer air.

 

Idol preferred the cold weather because it meant that they could dress up more and not be recognized or seen as retarded as to when they would dress up a lot during summer.

 

Ryeowook walked down, no where in particular.

 

He had left earlier than his friends of Super Junior because he didn’t want to hang with them today.

 

Suddenly, Ryeowook realized that he was in one of the biggest park in Seoul.

 

He had never been in there before.

 

He began to walk into it and saw that there were many couples in there, lying next to each other, holding onto each others hands.

 

He didn’t know why, he was so jealous of them.

 

He wanted to be loved too, to be cherished also.

 

He wanted to have a caring girlfriend, an over protective girlfriend.

 

Ryeowook sighed and suddenly he heard someone call another girl that was walking in front of him that he hadn’t noticed before.

 

She wore short shorts with low cut converses and an off shoulder top with a belt at the very edge of her hip, as an accessory.

 

She had long straight and silky hair that swayed in the wind and she walked like a model.

 

Ryeowook didn’t know why, he felt like he had seen her somewhere before.

 

And when she turned around, he realized where.

 

 

 

 

 

“ANGEL-SSI!”

 

A girl called out loudly from some where far away and she turned around.

 

Her hair followed her head slowly, moving in a gentle slow motion and her body twisted in the prettiest way possible.

 

There, looking at Ryeowook was the girl he had bumped into a month ago.

 

He began to walk slowly towards her.

 

He’s gaze never leaving her eyes that was staring just intently at each other.

 

It was as if the world was only those two.

 

As if they belonged completely to each other.

 

Suddenly, he got shoved aside and a girl was standing in front of her, panting.

 

“I’m so sorry I’m late Angel-ssi! I got caught up in traffic! Stupid taxi! Let’s go to the library now!”

 

The other girl began to drag Angel away and she obediently followed but before she disappeared from sight, she turned around and looked at Ryeowook.

 

She pointed to the ground with a smile and was gone.

 

Ryeowook didn’t understand what she meant when she pointed down so he just looked down.

 

Laying there, was a small piece of paper with scrawny writing.

 

He picked it up gently, as if it was a flower petal.

 

He saw what the writing said,

 

“I’ll be at this place 7pm tonight. Meet me?”

 

Ryeowook smiled and put the paper in his pocket and walked away.

 

It was the first time that he was looking forward to something so excited.

 

 

***

 

-7pm-

 

Ryeowook stood there, holding onto a small bouquet of roses in his hands as he stood there, waiting for her.

 

He felt a tap on his shoulder and he turned around.

 

There she stood, in her old overalls, white t-shirt and black rimmed glasses.

 

“Remember me?” She said with a smile.

 

Ryeowook laughed and nodded.

 

He held out the roses for her and she looked at it.

 

“Are these…for me?” She asked quietly, suddenly nervous.

 

Ryeowook blushed and nodded.

 

She took the roses and smelt it, closing her small eyes.

 

Ryeowook knew, from that moment on, even if she didn’t like him back, he loved her.

 

“So, where do you want to go?”

 

She asked him after awhile of walking on the trail of the park, the sun slowly setting.

 

“You hungry? I’ll treat you.” Ryeowook said with a smile.

 

Angel pouted.

 

“Nahh! I should be the one treating you! I was the one that asked you to come after all! So, what’s your favorite dish?”

 

Ryeowook was about to answer when he saw a biker ride his bike quickly towards Angel who was standing on his side.

 

He grabbed her hand and pulled her towards his chest.

 

The biker rushed past.

 

He looked at Angel.

 

“Gwaenchana?” He said.

 

Angel didn’t speak.

 

Her heart was pounding hard.

 

“Angel-ssi? Gwaenchana?”

 

Angel snapped out of her day dream.

 

“Ah! Ne! Ne…ne…gwaenchanayo…”

 

Ryeowook laughed.

 

“You love me huh?”

 

Angel’s head snapped up.

 

“Mwo? Aniyo! You wish! In your-“

 

Ryeowook pulled Angel towards him and kissed her.

 

Angel’s eyes widened and her arms slacked.

 

Ryeowook wrapped his arms around her hips and kissed her.

 

Angel didn’t know how long they stood in the middle of the park, kissing each other but she knew that it was like as if time had stopped for her.

 

When he had let her go, Ryeowook took her hands in his own and said to her,

 

“I don’t know if you love me or not…but ever since that day I bumped into you, you’ve been in my mind every single day. I can’t work, I can’t sleep, I can’t eat…I can’t do anything without thinking about you!”

 

Ryeowook confessed to her.

 

Angel stared at Ryeowook.

 

Ryeowook looked up at Angel.

 

“Saranghae.” He said to her.

 

Angel looked at Ryeowook.

 

Suddenly, she smiled.

 

“Same…That day, I wasn’t looking at where I was going and when I bumped into you, I thought that I was going to have a heart attack. I didn’t have my glasses on me but I knew that you were prettier than an angel.”

 

Ryeowook blushed.

 

“Since then, I decided to change myself. I began to brush my hair daily, condition it till it began like this,”

 

She removed the head band away of her hand and it fell out smoothly.

 

“I began to refill my wardrobe with clothes that I never wore or thought of wearing before. I changed, hoping to see you again.

 

Angel looked up at Ryeowook.

 

“Mani saranghae oppa.” She said and hugged him.

 

Ryeowook didn’t respond for a second but soon, he hugged her back.

 

“I love you…”

 ***

I HOPE UVE ALL LIKED IT ^^

xxx