CHAPTER 7 - YOU AND ME

Unexpected Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 7 - YOU AND ME

 

KRYSTAL POV

What happened to us myungsoo?

It was the only thing that went through my mind while watching myungsoo carefully and he just gave me a smile. That smile that I missed in my life. I felt like he ruffled my hair ... his hand stopped in my head.

Myungsoo still did not take his hand out of my head instead he began to run his hands over my face it was a soft touch that made my heart race

Could it be possible that I still love him?

Should I make him stop? I do not know what to say to this boy, but no words come from my lips and I can't stop his actions towards me either.

I was so focused on myungsoo that I was surprised when jongin lifted me from my seat.

 

I looked surprised at jongin and he only showed anger on his face.

"You have to explain to me right now what happens " He whisper in my ear. Then jongin looked at myungsoo and came over to tell him something. I could not hear them because I got distracted with sulli . I saw that he was looking at us but his expression was indecipherable.

"Are you okay?" I said worriedly I saw the bandage on his hand.
"If I'm fine" pronounced and she  left

Is something wrong with her?

I watched as sulli left. Soon Jongin approached me and pulled me to the room next to ours.

"Now tell me where do you know myungsoo and what kind of relationship do have ?!" He said but it seemed more like a scream.

I knew that at some point I had to tell about his brother and I but I did not expect it so soon.

KAI POV

"Now tell me where do you know myungsoo and what kind of relationship do have ?!" I said almost screaming. For some reason I feel angry first for sehun. Then, taemin and now my brother. I feel like I do not know of soojung enough.

I know it's his private life but I have to know what's between my brother and soojung I can not stand seeing his closeness.

- Retrospective scene -

 

I was in our bedroom looking for the gift of suho hyung. He told me to go and look for him to teach Soojung. So I went but I did not know where I was.

Very good Kim Jongin you come without asking where he put it.

I was so focused on my search until I heard a loud noise so I immediately went to the room thinking that something could happen to soojung. Something I learned these days is that she is very careless, she does not realize where she is walking and she easily stumbles.

When the one that had hurt itself arrived it was sulli.

 

Sulli ... she's my ex girlfriend I met her in high school, but unfortunately this girl ended up with me when she joined SM. He told me he did not have time to go out with me because he was going to be an idol. She did not want rumors that she goes out with a boy who is not yet famous, but who still loved her because is my first girlfriend, so when I saw her hurt I could not help but feel worried. So I went quickly to her and took her to the bathroom where the emergency kit was.

"Gomowo jongin-ah"
"Do not worry, we're friends, are not you?"
"Yes…"
"How are you going with your acting career?"
"Good ... and how are you going with soojung?" I thought the question was strange, but I still answered it while I healed her wound.
"Well ... she can be a little clumsy but that's her charm. I like her innocence"
"Oh ... "
"Well, that's it" I said after finishing healing her wounds. When we went to the room I could not prevent my eyes from falling on myungsoo and soojung
"Jongin let's go for some refreshment" Sulli said as he pulled my arm but I let go of his grip and went directly to where they were myungsoo and soojung.

I don't  know why it bothered me so much when I saw Myungsoo caressing Soojung's face.

I lifted to soojung from his seat causing her to be surprised.
"You have to explain to me right now what happens " I said in her ear

Then I looked at myungsoo and I approached him
"You know we're in a program and  you can't do that to her here"
"Does that mean that outside I can do what I want with her?" He said with that smile .. that competitive smile he has.
Myungsoo and I get along well but sometimes we have our differences
"Neither here nor elsewhere!"
"Come on jongin we both know that soojun

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter