CHAPTER 4 - THE FIRST KISS

Unexpected Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 4 - THE FIRST KISS

 

Kai kissed krystal's cheeks leaving her astonished not because it was the first time but because it was something I did not expect his to do. Kai looked at her scared because he saw how Krystal was speechless he felt guilty for kissing her.

"Is ... is ... your first kiss?" Asked nervous jongin
"Ani ... you just surprised me" answered Soojung. That response made Jongin relieved but at the same time somewhat disappointed that it was not Soojung's first kiss.

The two were silent. The silence was uncomfortable for both of them. Suho saw the attitude of both young people so I decided to go to the side of soojung to break the ice.

"So soojung-ah will you get used to our baby?"
"YAH! Stop saying those things in front of her! "Jongin interrupted


Suho just laughed at the attitude of the youngest of his group.
Shortly after the host was where soojung and jongin


"We have already prepared your house of newlyweds. So if you want, you can go and have a look "
"Okay ... thanks, we'll go right now" said Jongin before he said something soojung.

Jongin did not want his group members to continue talking about him. This was the perfect opportunity for him to leave alone with soojung.
They both went to the van and sat in the back together.
They both did not know what to talk about, so they set out to do something else.
Soojung looked at the landscape through the window and jongin played on his cell phone.
Step 10 minutes and they did not arrive yet it seemed that the place of the participants was far away. Soojung was very tired. She just wanted to rest so she slowly closed her eyes. Without warning Soojung's head fell into Jongin's lap. Jongin was surprised but he saw soojung sleep so peacefully that he did not say anything just smile and I continue with his.

"Soojung-ah, get up" he said without moving. Soojung slowly opened her eyes and realized that she was leaning on jongin so she pulled away quickly
"I am sorry"
"Do not worry"

Both left the van. while they walked, they both saw the landscape and realized that there were four more people

 

"Oh ... oppa!" Soojung was the first to notice Lee Jongsuk was there so he ran to him and hugged him leaving Jongin running after her.
"My little soojungie, are you also on the show?" He said, his head and Jongin could only watch with a frown. I did not know why every act that has soojung makes him change his mood.
"Yah! Soojung-ah do you remember that I exist? "
"Oh I'm sorry heechul oppa"
"Jongin stops looking with a frown" said heechul watching jongin
That reminded soojung that jongin was with her so she approached him smiling and interlacing his arms to present him with Jongsuk.
"Jongin he is lee jong suk oppa was my brother in a kdrama in which we participate and heechul oppa ...  we all know him"

Jongin nodded and squeezed his hands with lee jong suk waving.

"Nice to meet you jongin looked after my soojung is my favorite"
"I'm here in case you remember" said Yu-bi
"What can I do I only tell the truth"
"Yah!"

"Welcome, today you will choose your houses through a contest, since you can see that there are three houses, the first is the largest and equipped, the second is the intermediate and the third that also has implements but has little space. get one of these houses you just have to make a dance presentation and depending on where you can get one of them, well from now on you have an hour for your presentations, the implements you need can be obtained in the dressing room that you see your right ... well, that's all starts please "

 

Everyone separated to plan their dance.

"What do we do jongin?"
"What do you think of a combination of dances?"
"I think it's great, hmmm ... do you like three songs?"
"It's fine with me ... what do you propose?"
"I think we should surprise people ... what do you think if we make nasty nasty?"
"are you sure?" Asked Jongin, he knew that for Soojung it might be somewhat uncomfortable to touch her. This song has a lot of that and may not work well if one of the two gets tense.
"If you do not worry we'll just dance ... what song should we do?"
"Trouble maker? It's the best known"
"It seems good to me ... I'm sure we will not be the only ones to make that song so we have to implement some steps to surprise them"
"Great ... mmmm ... what do you think if we sing and dance or in the three ... We start with some, then nasty nasty and finally trouble maker?"
"Yes, let's tell the producer to do the remix with the part we're going to do"

The two young people were fast. You could say they were compatible that they instantly had the answer that was complicated for several. They only took 5 minutes to decide what they will dance and half an hour to learn the dances. They were very competitive they wanted the first house .

"Well one hour has passed, please come to the stage at the end of the road that you can see on your left"

The three groups went with their different costumes
Soojung and jongin had everything planned. both smiled because they knew that their appearance now shows not the same at the end.
Soojung wore a cute white dress that molded her figur

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter