2

Senorita
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Se Hun is happily stalking Nam Joo. He smiles all the way and it scares Nam Joo.

Well, ‘scares’ isn’t the right word. Nam Joo really thinks that she has seen that smile somewhere. It might be from her past but she isn’t sure.

That cresent-shaped eyes when he smiles, Nam Joo thinks, where have I seen it?

“Hello, Nam Joo-sshi!”  Se Hun approaches her in the canteen, finally. She just rolls her eyes and continues to eat her healthy bar as her afternoon snack.

“Hello, sunbae.”

“Please, call me ‘oppa.’ I like it more,”  she just sighs. He should get the messages from her gesture and attitude. It isn’t because he is not handsome (there, I say that he is handsome) but she doesn’t need these kind of guys who chase her only because she is the most popular girl in her class. She hates that fact. It seems like no one likes or is attracted to her just because she is Nam Joo.

“We are not close. Please, sunbae, don’t push me to—“

“GET HERE YOU OH SE HUN!”  Jong In suddenly yanks his collar shirt and he is dragged by him to their original seats. Jong In can see the uneasiness on her face and all he can do to help that poor girl is to get him away from her on this break. Nam Joo smiles to him and Jong In just waves back.

Se Hun pouts, of course, and Kyung Soo is giggling.

“Why are you always disturbing me?”

“She doesn’t like you. How can’t you see from her eyes?”

“She likes me! She just denies my attractiveness!”

“She clearly isn’t attracted to you!”  Jong In replies.

“Hey, hey,”  Kyung Soo stops them, “just eat fast or we will attract attention here.”

“Hyung! Jong In hyung is mean!”

“But I am telling the truth!”

“Stop it, okay? Jong In tells the truth, Se Hun-ah. It is hurt but she doesn’t really like the fact that you are there with her. Maybe you can back up a little bit so you will not scare her.”

“I like her! There are lots of competitors there for me to get her! I have to do everything to get her attention!”

“If you keep continuing like this, she will run away from you,”  Jong In says, “just let it go….I mean, just take it easy. You don’t have to be that forceful to make her like you.”

“Like you can take any girls into your hands, hyung.”

“This kid!”  Jong In groans, “I just give you an opinion and all you can do for me is mocking me?”

“Okay, stop it, guys.”  Kyung Soo says while he himself wants to laugh. His roommates are clearly just bunch of immature kids trapped in big tall bodies.

On the Nam Joo’s side, Na Eun comes and glances for once in a while to Jong In. She stopped before because she saw Jong In dragged Se Hun and that means he was near her seat. She clearly can’t approach it because Jong In can see her. That is a no no for her.

“Unnie, just go there rather than glance to him once in five seconds.” 

“No.”

“Why not? I can introduce you to him….besides I know him a bit because of that Oh Se Hun guy.”

“I say no. I am afraid.”

“Unnie,”  Nam Joo talks, “what are you afraid of? Did you do something bad toward him? As far as I know, ever since I entered this university you always avoid him yet you like him….oh, erase that, you love him! How long have you had this feeling for him? You should make a move before someone else does.”

Na Eun just stays silent. She knows it but it is not as easy as Nam Joo just said. She is originally a shy and awkward child; making friends is hard thing for her so she is surprised when Nam Joo really accepts her and respects her as a friend and a senior. She likes Jong In since the second day of her first year in the university.

She was walking toward a canteen seat when someone called her.

It was Bo Mi.

She is her senior who helped her when her luggage was scattered after she fell; she tripped over a basketball and no one helped her (they rather laughed and giggled at her clumsiness) except Bo Mi.

“Son Na Eun!”

“Sunbaenim.”

“I want to give you this map. My friend and I made this and we copied this for you. It is the best guide, according to us, about the buildings here. You will not get lost if you have this! Take it.”  Na Eun quietly took it and smiled to Bo Mi. As she watched Bo Mi went further from her, she turned around and she collided with someone.

Her tray of food got into him and made all of her food was on his navy blue shirt.

“Oh, I am so sorry!”

The man just kept quiet and Na Eun looked into the victim. He was Jong In. He didn’t look angry though; he just looked a bit pissed and annoyed.

Na Eun felt her heart skipped a beat.

She knew she fell in like with him.

With fast movement, she went into the toilet to hide herself without giving Jong In to speak. And that is how she met Jong In for the first time and is afraid of him. She is afraid that he still remembers that incident.

She was still staring to Nam Joo who has known that her roommate has gone into another realm in her mind.

On the other side, Eun Ji is staring to certain window and sighs.

“What has happened?”  Bo Mi asks.

“What what?”

“What do you mean by ‘what what’?”

“Kim songsaenim has rejected my offer again.”

“Oh yeah? What did you offer then? Your body?”

“Shut up!”  Eun Ji groans, “I just offer him to have this break together.”

“You are not specific.”

“Yoon Bo Mi, I will kill you if you keep on teasing me.”

“Alright,”  Bo Mi gives up, “what did he say, exactly?”

“Same old. ‘We are student and teacher so we have to behave like student and teacher. I am not your boyfriend

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter