Chapter 2

Don't Love Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

- 4 PM-

Chanyeol's POV

We stood outside the front gate and waited for that . We stood there for nearly half an hour and that were not even here yet. "What took her so long?" I asked in anger. I'm really angry now.

"Be patient. She'll be here soon" D.O said with a grin on his face and stuck his eyes to his book. And fews minutes later, that came out.

"Hi. New girl" Kai said as he walked infront of her and stop her from escaping. That didn't say anything exept that she just stared down to the ground and walked away. But not easy, I flicked my fingers and Chen and Xiumin walked out and pushed her down. She fell down to the ground, hopelessly. I walked toward her, holding my basketball ball. "Hi, . This is what you have to pay for not answering my question." I said and threw my ball as her an it hitted her face, I can see that her cheeks were burning red.

"Go away" she mumbled but it was loud enough for us to hear what she just said.

"Go away? You have no right to tell us to go away." Kris said and poured water on her hair.

"Go away" She mumbled again.

"You . How dare you?" Baekhuyn were silent all the time, kicked her arm and she were laying on the ground.

"Go away" She saif it again and this time Baekhuyn held up her colar and punched her face.

"Shut up, . You're nothing to us so shut up. " Baekhuyn said amd let her colar out.

"Go away" She mumbled that phrase again an this time Baekhuyn can't stand it anymore and he punched her at her face, I smirked as I sa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter